Christmas Eve

It was already Christmas eve. It's been exactly a month since I did the soundcheck. My life has changed drastically since then. Paparazzis were literally following me everywhere. It was so annoying. The record label decided that it'd be best if I recorded a few covers to post on Youtube before releasing my first single, so that I get my name out there. I agreed with them. After all, they do know best. The covers I did got popular really fast. I can't take the credit for it though. If it wasn't for Drew, then it wouldn't be like this. He would always promote my covers and stuff. A lot of people bought them on itunes as well. It feels really nice. I love recording. I feel happiest when I'm in the studio. They said I would record my first single soon. I was so excited yet I was really nervous at the same time.

"Hey Kaela!" greeted Zoe breaking my train of thought. I smiled as I hugged her.

"Hi. How are you?"

"I'm okay, considering I'm about to go to the airport to bid farewell to my boyfriend." She said all dramtically and I couldn't help but laugh. She turned to glare at me. I raised my hands in defense.

"Who dropped you off?" she asked curiously as we started walking towards her car.

"Drew. He had to go to the studio so he dropped me off on the way." I said shrugging. I turned to look at Zoe and she was giving me 'that look'. The same look she's been giving me for the past month everytime Drew and I are in the same room together. I huffed and rolled my eyes. "Seriously, what is up with that look?"

"What look?" She with an innocent smile. I glared at her and said, "You know what I'm talking about, Zoe."

"I actually don't" she said with a smirk as she went to ride in the driver's seat. 

"What are you doing? I always drive."

"I know the way to the airport, Makaela."

"Are you sure?" I said with a smirk knowing that she doesn't.

"No, but you'll tell me!" she said with a huff as she rode in the car. I just laughed before getting in the car.

I told her the way to the airport and had to tell her to brake sometimes and what not. We finally got to the airport in one piece. When we reached the airport I hurriedly left the car and ran outside. "I'm alive!" I said dramatically as I turned around in circles. When I stopp and looked at Zoe, she was glaring at me. I just laughed before I headed over to her and put my arm around her shoulders. She tried shrugging off my arm but I just held tighter. She crossed her arms and looked the other side. "You know I love you, Zo." I said with a pout. She looked at me and rolled her eyes before she walked inside the airport.

I've always loved the feeling of walking into and airport and the cold air hitting you. It was amazing. Especially in LA. I took my phone out of my pocket and texted Harry.

Where are you guys? -M

To which he immediately replied.

We're at gate 42! -Hazza

I laughed at the nickname he always chose to call himself and started walking to gate 42 with Zoe by my side. When we finally got there, Niall tackled me in a hug. I laughed as I hugged him back. "FInally going back to Nando's, eh big guy?" I said with wink.

"Yes! I've missed it so much!" he said in his adorable Irish accent. I just laughed. When I looked over his shoulders, I saw Amber and Louis sitting on a chair where she was practically on his lap. He was playing with her fingers while they were talking. They were so cute together. They were officially dating and Amber says that she couldn't be happier. When she noticed me, she untangled her legs from Louis' and came over to hug me. "Hey, Am." I said when we pulled away with a smile.