School Shootings

I am extremely upset. I am upset at the lack of action from the FBI when a comment Nikolas Cruz was reported, and they failed to take action, and I am upset at the state of the world we live in. It has to get better. We have to make a change.

In a comment on YouTube, an account with the name of the Florida school shooter said they were going to become a professional school shooter. The person who owned the account with the video reported the comment to the FBI and zero action was taken. I am upset many parents, friends, siblings, and family had no chance to say goodbye.

18 school shootings and it is only February. Can you believe it?

Do you think a ban on guns will solve this? Or don't you? I am curious to see what others think.

The government needs to take action. Pain and suffering needs to stop. Politicians need to wake up and realize what it feels like to feel like you don't have a voice.

Here are the names and some details about the shooting victims gone because of the shooting, because their names are important:

Alyssa Alhadeff, 14 - A soccer player.

Martin Duque Anguiano, 14 - A "funny, outgoing, and quiet" boy.

Scott Beigel, 35 - Heroic geography teacher who saved students by ushering them into the classroom.

Nicholas Dworet, 17 - A senior boy who died too soon.

Aaron Feis, 37 - Football coach, hero who saved students by taking bullets for them.

Jaime Guttenberg, 14 - a freshman girl. her father doesn't remember if he ever said he loved her before she left the house that morning.

Chris Hixon, 49 - school wrestling coach, who was also a veteran.

Luke Hoyer, 15 - His family is devastated by his death.

Cara Loughran, 14 - A dancer.

Joaquin Oliver, 17 - A hip-hop enthusiast. His final social media post was a tribute to his girlfriend.

Alaina Petty, 14 - She volunteered where hurricane Irma hit. She loved to help.

Meadow Pollack, 18 - A lovely young woman" soon headed for college. Her father is a major activist about school shootings now. He has a book now about her and the laws he feels allowed her to die and he now advocates in her name.

Helena Ramsay, 17 - She should have started college next year. Her family is suffering at her loss.

Alex Schachter, 14 - He played in the school marching band and orchestra. His family has set up a Go Fund Me page as a scholarship fund.

Carmen Schentrup, 16 - A National Merit Scholar semifinalist.

Peter Wang, 15 - A member of the ROTC program. His parents own a restaurant. He made everyone smile.

Please, say a prayer for peace, for peace in the hearts of their loved ones, and that these souls may rest forever in peace.

Treasure your loved ones.