Will you marry me?

4 YEARS LATER

Scott and Malia had both passed college and had taken up their dream jobs. Scott worked as a lacrosse coach and Malia goes to law school to work on becoming a lawyer. They both lived happily together in their shared  apartment. Scott remembered asking her to move in with him.

2 YEARS AGO
'Hey, can I ask you something? Scott asked. Malia nodded across the table as she cut into her food. 'So we've been together for a while and I was wondering if you'd like to move in with me?' Scott said bluntly to her. She looked up with a neutral expression for a second then smiled. The same smile that always lit up Scott's world, 'yes, I'd like that very, very much.' They both reaches for their glasses of wine. 'To our lives together' Scott said.
'To seeing the love of my life more often.'

PRESENT
Scott had asked Malia to get in the car with him and asked her to put a blindfold on as he drove her to the 'mystery location' he had talked about. Malia kept trying to get an answer to where they were going but Scott refused to give an answer. The two of them drove for 10 minutes longer before they stopped and Scott playfully threw her over his shoulder and carried her. She could hear the sound of leaves crunching and asked Scott 'are we in the forest?'
'Yes, we are.' Scott said. Malia thought about it and wondered why they were in the forest.

Scott eventually set her down and Malia used her werewolf hearing to listen to her surroundings. She could hear water flowing as Scott put his hands on the blindfold and removed it. There he was kneeling in front of her with a ring in his hands.

She was too stunned to say anything and her eyes widened and her mouth opened but no words came out. 'Malia Elizabeth Hale, every moment that I'm alone with you I feel happy and free. I feel like you support me whenever I need it and you act as someone that I can always trust. I love everything about you, your smile, your beautiful eyes, your wonderful personality. I love you. I love you and there's nobody I'd rather live my life with apart from you, so, will you marry me?' It took a second before Malia was able to speak but then she nodded furiously and said 'yes'. She laughed lightly as Scott put the ring on her fingers and all her dreams came true. The man of her dreams was marrying her in the place that she had shown him. She remembered all the amazing times they had spent together next to the lake in the woods but she knew this memory would be especially special.