Would you like to come with me?

ISAAC POV
Isaac for the first time now realized how Malia had her hand entwined with Scott. He remembered just how isolated she was when they first turned how and now she was Scott's girlfriend? 'Umm.. Malia are you and Scott together, as in together together? He watched as Malia blushed slightly before replying with 'Yeah, we both found each other in the hardest of times.' Scott nodded along with what she said. 'Well. I'm going to go see Stiles, as much as I hate him and Derek. Can I crash here tonight?' He asked.
'Course Isaac, you're part of the pack' and with that he left to see Stiles.

(Stiles is attending FBI training but is back in Beacon Hills for a while)

LYDIA POV
'Stiles! Where did you put my bag? Lydia shouted. 'You're going to have to be more specific.' Stiles said as he poked his head around the door, she gave him a look and he quickly corrected himself, 'I mean,like you have a lot of bags so which one are you looking for?'
'The one with the black strap and gold edges dumbass, the one I usually carry.' She half shouted.
'Oh, right... umm it's downstairs in the living room.' She looked at him for a second before gently pecking him and went downstairs. She heard a knock on the door and she went to answer it.

ISAAC POV
I was standing outside Lydia's door to see Stiles? When I bumped into Sheriff he said that he was at Lydia's house and I just looked at him blankly when he said 'he'll explain.' He waved me off before carrying on in his way. When the door opened I saw Lydia with a surprised expression. Had I really been gone that long? Aren't you going to let me in?' He said jokingly.
'Yeah, come in' she smiled at me and led me inside her house. 'So, why's Stiles living in your house, I mean did he pay you to let you live here or something?'
'No' She said laughing slightly, 'we're together' and now I was the confused one.

STILES POV
'Stiles come downstairs!' He heard Lydia call him. He silently prayed that her bag was actually in the kitchen and that she had found it. Instead he saw Isaac. He walked up to him and stood there awkwardly before offering him his hand. He still had that scarf on. Seriously he thought, what was with that scarf? 'So you made Lydia 'fall in love' with you?' Isaac asked. 'Yeah' and he smiled like it was his greatest achievement because let's admit it. It was. 'Well done man, well catch me up on what's been happening.'

MALIA POV
She was doing some homework in her/Scott's room when she heard a clatter in the mailbox. She dropped her pen and raced down the stairs to find the 'gift' she had prepared for her brilliant boyfriend. She hid it in her pocket before Scott looked at her curiously. 'Umm... what's the hurry?' He asked.
'Oh nothing, I was just expecting something I ordered online.' It wasn't a complete lie because she had brought it online. He nodded before smiling and went to do whatever he was doing.

(Later in the day)

SCOTT POV
I was watching Netflix with Malia when she turned over and faced me. 'So Scott.' She said slightly nervously. 'I need to tell you something.' I looked at her slightly confused, she wasn't breaking up with me was she? 'You're not breaking up with me right?' I asked slightly scared. She laughed a bit. 'No I'm not breaking up with you.' That was fantastic news. 'So you know how I planned to go to Paris a while back?' She said. Of course I remembered, she was in that memory. 'So I kind've still want to go but I was umm... I was wondering if you want to come with me? By the end of that her voice had gone all quiet and squeaky quite unlike Malia. I found it adorable and laughed. 'Of course I'd like to go to Paris with you.' I said and kissed her deeply to show that he would always be with her. That night they were both lying in bed naked following quite intense sex where both of them were imaging Paris together. Scott smiled as he went to sleep with her in his arms.