Flashbacks 2

Before chapter 1

MALIA POV
Malia breathes heavily as she got out of the car and towards the graduation ceremony. She knew that she hadn't really been in high school that long but she was still panicking. What would happen after? She kept asking herself. She was only brought back to herself when she felt a familiar hand spread across her shoulders.

She looked up to see Scott and gave him a genuine smile, a smile she hadn't done since the last time she saw him. He smiled back as he joined up their hands. Their relationship was still fairly new and no one really knew about it. The pack obviously knew but the normal people didn't. Malia didn't really want anyone to know, it all seemed so strange and personal and the only person she really wanted to share it with was Scott.

She looked at him now and said 'you know you look pretty hot in that gown right.' Scott blushed and replied with 'as do you.' They smiled and found Lydia and Stiles. 'I can't believe it's finally over, Stiles said to no one in particular, 'I know what you mean, it's strange.' Scott said in reply. 'We'll always be together though, right?' Lydia asked. The rest of the pack nodded and Malia said,' hell yeah, you guys are my family.' They all stood there in silence for a bit before joining in a group hug. 'I love you guys.' Stiles said. 'We do too' They all said in unison.

Side note: I've literally got no idea how graduation actually works or what the ceremony is like. I'm just guessing really.

When the ceremony started Scott looked at Malia who was sitting behind him. He looked at her and she smiled back to signal she was OK. Names were called out and they went up to shake hands with the principal and officially graduate. When Stiles went up he almost tripped on the stairs with excitement. Scott laughed to himself as he nodded towards him. Lydia went up then Scott. It hadn't really hit him but he was glad to be moving on to the next stage of his life. Moving in to the next stage of his life with Malia. He smiled at her as she shook hands.

MALIA POV
She watched as Scott got up and gave her a dazzling smile, one that made all his dimples pop. I felt happy for a moment but then angry when I hear literally every girl around me say 'ohhhh's' and 'is he single?' I smile back at him nevertheless and in no time my name is being called out. I get up and reflect on how much my life has changed. Lydia, Stiles, the rest of the pack. Scott. He wasn't just anyone, he was her anchor. She kept that in mind and went to go to her friends.

SCOTT POV
He got off from the stage and instantly ran to see Malia. On the way there though a girl bumped into him. 'Hi, my name's Jennifer.' She said with a big smile. She was attractive with large lashes and golden locks. 'Hi' He said back. 'So I know that we haven't really talked throughout the year but I think we can change that. A lot of us are having a party at my place, maybe you could drop by.' She said as she twirled her hair around her finger. 'Yeah, sure I c-' Scott was interrupted by Malia running into him and placing her arms around his neck. She kissed him which surprised Scott but he kissed back never the less. When they pulled back Jennifer said 'oh, it's great that you two are a couple.' She said with fake kindness. As she walked away they could see her muttering to herself about being unlucky.

MALIA POV
Malia could feel my heartbeat jumping with anger at that girl. She had literally tried to flirt with her boyfriend. 'Are you jealous.' Scott asked with an amused smile. She opened her mouth in shock but then instantly replied with 'no, not really.' Scott smiled and said
'Then why are your claws out?' Malia looked down and indeed say they were extended. She immediately drew them back as she looked back at a laughing Scott. 'You're jealous!' She shook her head as firmly as she could. 'No, no I'm not.' Scott leaned in to hug her and whispered in her ear 'you're heartbeat just jumped.' She blushed furiously as she replied with 'OK, fine. Maybe I was, a little.' Scott pulled back slightly and looked her in the eyes. 'I'm all yours' He said as he kissed her with passion and excitement.

STILES POV
Later everyone went to Lydia's house as they decided to play a game. 'We should play truth or dare.' Lydia announced as Isaac came in through the door. He had skipped graduation on the basis that he had graduated in Europe. 'OK' everyone replied.

They sat in a circle as Stiles started 'hmm... Scott. Truth or dare?' He asked. 'Dare.'
Stiles smiled as he said 'that's my boy. I dare you to down an entire beer at once.' When Scott started to argue he just said 'you can't get drunk anyway.' Scott nodded as he reached for the bottle and downed it. He winced as he finished and said 'Isaac, truth or dare?'
'Truth' He said.
'Why do you always wear scarves?' Scott asked.
'Because when my mother died it was one of the few things my father kept so I always wore them to try to remember her.' He said. When he finished Stiles sighed and said 'God, now I feel like a dick.' He said. Isaac smiled and said 'that's because you are. Lydia truth or dare?'
'Dare'
'I dare you to give Stiles a lap dance.' Stiles looked at Isaac in shock but then realized what it meant. He tried to hide his smile. Lydia groaned as she got up and gave Stiles a lap dance. By the end everyone was laughing at Stiles' reaction.

'OK, OK. Calm down. Malia, truth or dare?'
'Truth' She said.
'Do you love Scott?' She looked at her in a panicked expression, 'no, no, no. Dare, dare, dare.' She said trying to change her answer. Lydia smiled evilly as she said 'fine, I dare you to tell the truth.' Malia looked down as she thought about the answer. She had never actually thought about it but she realized that yes she did. She did love him. She looked at him as she said 'yes, I love you.' Scott looked stunned but happy as she kissed her with all the emotion she had. She could hear Stiles coughing but she didn't care. She loved him.

PS:thank you all so much for over 600 reads. I love you all😘