Alpha issue/arriving in Paris

Scott shook Malia awake as they were about to take off. She groaned slightly but also looked excited. She felt them moving forward quickly as the plane ran down the runway. They started to climb in the air and that's when she first groaned in discomfort. 'God, why's this so weird. I swear I can literally feel my stomach moving up and down.' Scott reaches out for her hand and she held onto it because above all, he was her anchor. Eventually though she did relax slightly into it and sat there looking out the window that she had called before they had even gotten in the airport.

She was amazed by how big it is and would constantly point out little things like 'look, there's an island. Look there's this strange cloud.' Scott found it adorable and a relief from all the 'how long' questions that he had received. He put his hand on her chin and turned her head gently to face him. 'You're adorable. You know that right?' She blushed slightly and said
'You're not bad yourself.' With that they kissed. Not like they wanted too, they were in a plane but one that spoke of comfort and love.

Eventually though she had started again with the 'how long?' questions and Scott somehow persuaded Malia to go to sleep. She lay down on the XL chair with her head in Scott's lap.

LIAM POV
'Oh my god, I can't handle this. How does Scott do this all the time?' Liam groaned as he lay on his bed with Mason sitting in his chair looking pathetically at his friend. They had one job, recruit an omega and it had ended up with Lydia almost being slashed to pieces and Corey almost being taken hostage. 'Umm... take deep breaths?' Mason said.
'Oh my god, and Hayden's left me...'
'Dude, she didn't leave you, all she did was go to see her sister for a bit. Now get your ass up and find a game you want to play. Liam sat up and searched for a game that they hadn't played which was actually pretty hard. 'Scott just makes the right decisions all the time though.' Liam complained. 'Why can't I make the right decisions?

Mason looked at his friend for a second before walking away, 'hold up, I'm going to call someone. Isaac, get your ass over here now. Oh and whilst your at it think of all the mistakes Scott's ever made.'

10 minutes later

ISAAC POV
He had received a call completely at random with him asking him to think of all the mistakes Scott's made? He had been at the hospital and Lydia had been stabilized so at least he didn't need to worry about that any more. He knocked on the door and in seconds it had opened. 'Dude come in, Umm... do you want me to take your scarf?' Mason asked.
'No thanks' and he walked upstairs. Mason briefed him on the situation and he felt sorry for the kid.

He sat down next to Liam who was lying down again on his bed and awkwardly started. 'You know why Scott doesn't really make mistakes. It's because he has experience but also because he has someone that always supports him and helps him.'
'Malia?' Liam asked.
'Yeah, same with Stiles and Lydia. Lydia succeeds because Stiles supports her, they both love each other and have faith in the other. The most important thing is to have confidence but usually that's from another person. I found that in Allison...' he said and his voice broke slightly. She had changed him. 'My point is that you need to have confidence and support from you or someone else.' Liam sat up and nodded at what Isaac had said. He shook his hand and he left the house with Mason thanking him.

MALIA POV
She had been sleeping when Scott woke her up with a light shake and she sat up. She knew what the descent would probably feel like and so she hugged her body as close as humanly possible to Scott. He felt her stomach rising and falling again. When he had went to brush the hair off her face she just looked at him with annoyance, the result of all the frustration and waiting coming out she guessed. He looked slightly confused but never the less carried on. Eventually they hit the runway with a loud thud and Malia swore that she would never get on a plane again.

But then again they were finally in Paris and now all the hatred she had about the universe disappeared as she walked with Scott's hand entwined with hers.

They opted to walk to their hotel rather than hire a TAXI. They watched the sun sink down and down casting a beautiful orange glow on the streets. 'I'm really sorry about before, you were doing something really kind and then I was a bitch about it.' She said out of no where. 'Hey, it's fine. I understand, you were just annoyed and frustrated about all the waiting, and the flight, and the world and the universe.' She laughed and kept walking down the evening lit streets.

He was understanding, he was forgiving, he was kind. He was everything that she had ever wanted in her life. He represented the other half of her heart

PS: I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't amazing but if you did like it thank you. Bye xx