Return of Isaac

SCOTT POV
Scott naturally woke earlier than Malia. She was still asleep with HIS arms around her body. He could feel a certain feeling that was the result of having her pressed against him naked but he chose not to focus on it and chose to reflect on Malia. He remembered when he first found her in the woods in coyote form, he remembered the look in her eyes as she stared at him. He realized how much she had grown since then she was once a solitary animal and person but over time she became more than that. She became a friend and more, she had become a lover to Scott.

He was caught up in his thoughts when Malia woke up and playfully flicked him in the face. 'You know it's kinda creepy that you watch me sleep right?' Malia asked with a smile on his face. 'I don't care' and he went in to kiss her gently before rousing her up. 'Come on, wake up. I'll make you breakfast.' Scott said.

ISAAC POV
Isaac never intended to separate himself from his friends and his pack. He now stood outside the McCall house with his hands in his pockets.

He remembered when Chris had offered him a place at a boarding school in Europe. It was weird how he called him Chris. He viewed him as more of a father character in his life than a friend like most of the pack. He had spent a few years studying as well as meeting and helping a few omegas as well as helping a banshee control her powers. He could hear two heartbeats in the house, Scott and Melissa. Melissa was like a mother to him, she took him in when he had no one and he was indefinitely in debt to her and Scott for that matter. Both of them were great people.

'So... are you just going to stand in front of my door?' I heard Melissa say from behind me. I jumped but then went to embrace her. Chris was there as well standing curiously close to her. He stuck out his hand and he shakes it happily. 'Well, go in.' When he entered he noted that everything was still the same, a sense of nostalgia ran through him. Suddenly a thought hit him. If Melissa was here who has in the house besides Scott?

He could here two voices talking and laughing in the kitchen so he began to curiously walk towards there. He then saw his alpha and a familiar girl, Malia was her name. Scott stopped whatever he was doing to embrace Isaac, Malia waved at him as he said hi to her.

Once they had finished breakfast Isaac asked for Scott to sum up what had happened after he left for Europe. He summarized that Kate had come back to life, attacked them. The pack beat her and Derek and Braeden left to go find her. The Dread Doctors has come and had started creating chimeras to form the ultimate killer, eventually they restored the beast which ended up connected to Mason and eventually killed with a pike Allison's ancestor used. The wild hunt happened and Stiles was taken but brought back then Gerard was back. Him and Monroe attached the pack and supernaturals as well as the Akitsune coming and turning people to stone. 'And I thought things were weird when I was around.' Isaac muttered to himself

PS: if you like this and read it thank you so much. Bye xx