The trip 2

When everyone woke up they all gave Scott and Mali knowing looks as they walked about uncomfortable and confused. 'Why are you guys looking at us like that?' Malia asked. They looked amongst themselves before Isaac spoke. 'We know you were having sex last night.' They both blushed but Scott said 'So? We've had sex before.' He looked at Stiles who nodded.
'Very loud sex.' Isaac said. Scott and Malia looked at each other. 'Ummm... sorry?' Malia offered to which Stiles said 'when you orgasm you make a lot of noise.' He said nodding at her. She jumped up to attack him but he just laughed.

Later that day Lydia proposed an idea 'why don't we go swimming, the lake's deep enough right Malia?' She asked.
'Yeah it's deep enough' she said.
'We don't have any of our swimming stuff though.' Isaac said to which Scott and Stiles said 'Yeah' to.
'So, just swim in your underwear.' Lydia said and the boys agreed but somewhat tentatively. They all got changed and then jumped in the water. 'Oh my god, it's so cold without all the fur.' Malia said. Scott swam to her and wrapped his arms around her. He gave her a smile and said 'I'll keep you warm' she smiled back and they linked their hands together before Scott splashed her with water. She jerked back before splashing him with water. In an instant it was war with both of them splashing each other, ducking and laughing. When Scott reached her and grabbed her wrists she tried squirming away before he kissed her. She kissed back as the rest of the pack observed in amusement.

Later that day they sat around the fire again as Scott and Stiles cooked fish that they had catches earlier. 'He's really hot isn't he.' Malia whispered to Lydia. She smiled and said 'yeah but not as hot as Stiles.' She looked back and said 'no way, Scott's totally hotter.'
'Stiles has that cute aura' she said back.
'You know we can hear you right?' Scott said tapping his ear. They both blushed as Scott said 'but thank you for your opinion of me.' She looked back shyly to which he laughed and threw a piece of fish towards her. She catched it in her mouth and groaned. 'How long until it's ready?' She said.
'4 minutes max.' He replied.

The fish tasted amazing and Malia kept complimenting Scott on how great he was at cooking and how he was the best chef on earth. 'I almost love this food more than you.' She said teasing him. He smirked at her. 'I seriously doubt that.' He said. She pretended to think about it as she said 'yeah OK, I love you more but just.'

They all went to sleep and the next day packed up their stuff and got ready to go back. 'Thank you for taking me here.' Scott said his eyes finding hers. 'I'm glad I could help you.' She replied. They kissed as he said, 'I'm sorry if I became distracted. I just want us to be happy with no distractions.'
'Well we're happy right now.' And she smiled as they got on his motorbike and got ready to leave.

PS: Bit of a smaller chapter but I'm busy, like really busy. Anyway have a good time, bye xx