I love you

SCOTT POV
they arrived at the hotel Malia went off to buy a drink from the cafe. The hotel was huge, it was one of those hotels that you would see on TV. It was perfect for both of them and they both stared in awe at the place. Scott went to the reception first to get the key for his and her room. He was greeted by an attractive blonde women in her early 20's. 'Hi' She said with a big smile. 'What can I do for you?' She asked. 'Can I have the key for our room?' He asked. 'Are you sure? I can do a lot more than that.' She said flirtatiously leaning closer slightly and staring straight into his eyes.

MALIA POV
Malia looked with disgust, panic and jealousy as she saw the receptionist flirt with her boyfriend. She half walked half ran to her boyfriend who was clearly confused at the situation. 'Hi, can we have the keys for our room.' She asked interrupting what she was saying. 'And you are?' The receptionist asked her. 'I'm his girlfriend, and if you don't mind we're in a hurry.' She gave us our keys shortly but at the last moment she whispered to Scott 'If you need me you know where to find me' She said with a wink. She dragged Scott to the elevators feeling slightly nervous.

'Sooo?' She asked him. 'What do you mean so?' He asked as they stepped into the elevator. 'Are you going to see her later?' She asked with her hands tightening around the railing. 'No, why would I, Ive got you here.' He said. She gave him a hug which surprised him but he returned it. 'You know that she was flirting with you right?' She whispered into his shoulder.
'Oh, I didn't realize.' Scott replied to which Malia just laughed.

When they got into their room (which was just as good as the rest of the hotel) they unpacked before going back downstairs. She purposefully led Scott the long way round so that the receptionist wouldn't see him. Scott just laughed and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Once they got out of the hotel she started towards a restaurant they had seen earlier. She had been saying in their room how she had never had French food and how this was a great time to try it.

Once they were there they were led by a waiter to a table lit by soft candles. The moment seemed perfect for both of them. She asked Scott about what she should get and he just said 'pick something random and if you don't like it you can have mine.' He said which earned a smile from her. He always places others in front of himself. She went for the most popular dishes, soup a l'oignon, chicken basquaise  and a chocolate soufflé. Scott ordered a steak and chips and a cinnamon apple bostock.

They are their food with Malia commenting on how great this dish was and how great that dish was. They also talked about the rest of the pack. How Stiles and Scott met, how Lydia used to pretend to not be smart, how Isaac always wore scarves. By the time they were finished they were both in a happy mood and after paying left with their hands entwined. When they reached their room she led him inside. 'We should probably sleep right, I mean we just had a long.' She said looking at Scott who said 'yeah.' She then jumped on him and kissed him. 'Yeah well I've still got some energy in me.'

He tore of her shirt kissing her neck as her hands ran down his back and to his waist. She pulled back slightly to take off her shorts as Scott took off his jeans. They ended that night with Scott and Malia both panting in each other's arms. 'You can stop stressing over that receptionist you know', Scott said. Malia blushed slightly and said 'it'll always be my job to worry about you.' 
'I love you.' He said.
'I love you too.'

Over the next week and a half they went everywhere that Lydia had told them to go. They even went to the Eiffel Tower to get a picture of them taken. They knew that it was a bit cliche but with their lives something ordinary was good. Having taken Stiles' advice though every night would end in them two saying those 3 magical words to each other. On their final day they went to a garden to take a walk. 'I don't want this to end,' she said sadly as they walking past a tree. 'I know what you mean,' He said but he didn't, not really. 'Do you mean the trip or 'us'?' He asked.
'Both I guess, it's just that I've never done anything ordinary before and this felt normal. It felt new.' She said.
'It won't always feel new but it can always feel magical.' He said. 'And also I don't want it to ever end either.'

On their flight back Malia wasn't as restless as before instead she played cards with Scott. It was fun and interesting. She learnt the game so quickly that Scott was asking her if she'd played before. She laughed slightly when he beat her and packed his astonished face. They kept playing until Scott got too tired and he went to sleep on her shoulder. In this time she reflected on how she hoped that her journey to France wouldn't just be some 'teenager impulse' but would be something that she remembered, a memory that she would cherish in the future. In a future with Scott. She smiled as she looked at his peaceful face and went to sleep too.