Tattoo

Scott led her through the tattoo parlour pointing out ones which he think suited her. She glanced around, there were a lot of nice ideas and designs but none that overly appealed to her. She then had an idea and looked up to Scott who looked back at her. 'I want to have a tattoo of the day we became together.' She said to him. He looked slightly nervously at her. 'Are you sure? I mean not that I want to but what if we... Umm break up? He said. She just smiled at him and said 'I'm sure.' He smiled back as he led her to the tattoo zone.

'Can I have the letters III, IX, XVII on my wrist please?' Malia asked the women who was preparing her kit. She smiled at them and asked 'date which you got together?' Malia smiled and nodded at her. Malia held onto Scott's hand as the needle caused her to wince but the feeling of his touch eased all of it away, the feeling of his touch changed her.

He led her to his room where he had a blowtorch ready. 'This is going to hurt really badly OK' Scott said as he pulled the bandage off the healed tattoo. She nodded at him as he lit the blowtorch, 'he strong Malia, be strong like you always have been and always will be.' He brought it to her skin, as she screamed he held her hand and prayed that it would end quickly. One they were finished the tattoo had returned and they both smiled at it. 'You're stuck with me now' Scott commented with a smirk. 'I'm always stuck with you.'