Time for college

Malia and Scott both started to pack their bags for college at Scott's house. She had been stressing about it all day, not just what to pack but what might happen there. Scott noticed the scent of anxiety and asked Malia 'hey, what's wrong?' He asked. She knew there was no point of lying because he could tell. 'I'm scared about us when we get there.' She admitted. Scott looked at her slightly confused, 'what do you mean?' He asked. She thought about it for a second before replying, 'what if you meet another beautiful girl there? What if you fall for her?' She asked as she felt her heart quicken. Scott looked at her with empathy, 'hey I'm not going to leave you OK. You're brilliant and I've never met anyone I want to be with more than you. You're the one that I love and at least for now, will always love.' She felt her heart calm down as she lent against his body and hugged him. 'Thank you.' She whispered.

The two of them packed up their bags and Malia went to say bye to her father as Scott said goodbye to his mother. 'I'll see you in the morning?'' He asked.
'Yeah, I'll see you at the train station.' PS: I know Beacon Hills and UC Davis are both in California but I've got no idea how you would travel that distance so I'm just going to guess train. Scott got up and went to hug his mum. 'I love you OK.' He heard her say. 'Look after yourself and call me every once in a while.' She smiled at him and said 'Wow, my son's going to College... I'd never thought I'd see the day.' She said. Scott smiled at her and hugged her again.

In the morning the two of them said goodbye to the pack as he handed the reins over to Liam. 'You've got this.' He said with encouragement and Liam nodded. Isaac walked to them and said 'so, we ready to go?' He asked. 'He's coming?' Malia asked.
'Yeah, he found a job working at a bar near the college so he's coming with us.' Scott said.
'Cool' She said.
'Well guys, it's been a pleasure. Stiles, Lydia, be happy together. Liam, Mason and Corey, you'll do fine by yourselves, just believe in each other.' He said as he got on the train. He waved finally as it left.

Malia groaned as she leaned against Scott. 'How is it that trains are more uncomfortable than planes?' Malia asked as she felt the train hit an uneven bit of track. He pulled her close as she started to feel nauseous. 'Better?' He asked gently. 'Slightly' She said quietly as she tried to go to sleep. Isaac looked from the seat across the table. He smiled at Scott as he watched him stroke her hair. He wondered when he could find someone he cares about like that.

The train finally stopped as they all got off. 'Oh my God, my head hurts like Hell. Seriously I feel like I'm going to be sick. 'Umm... that probably means you are. You should go to the toilet then, I don't really want you throwing up on me.' He said. He led her to the toilets at the station as Isaac asked around for directions. 'Take deep breaths and if you feel like you're going to throw up let it happen' he said through the door. 'Can you come in?' She asked him. 'Umm... you realise it's a girls toilet?' He said shyly. 'Please.' She said pleading him and he sighed and went in.

She looked awful as she leaned over one of the sinks, he patted her back as he said 'hey, you're going to be OK.' He said. She felt herself throw up about a minute later and she felt a lot better. 'That was disgusting.' She said to him. 'It happens to everybody' he said as they walked out of the bathroom to a waiting Isaac. He looked at them slightly awkwardly at a smiling Malia. 'You didn't have sex in there did you?'

Eventually they arrived on campus and looked around, it was great. They saw all the other freshman going in and Malia and Scott said bye to Isaac. They went in together and went with Scott's room. She sat there for a while before saying 'I'll miss not seeing you all the time in the morning.' He laughed slightly and said
'You'll still see me.' She nodded slightly and smiled. 'Well, I'll see you later?' She asked
'You know what, let's go to Isaac's bar.' He proposed. 'We can drink to surviving college.' She said. 'We can drink to being together' he replied.