The battle

The pack all crowded around Deaton and Stiles at the Animal Clinic. They all looked at each other as Stiles finished. 'That's the plan?' Scott asked. Stiles nodded and he was quiet for a second 'are you f****** kidding me Stiles?' He said as he walked out of the room. Malia immediately followed him out of the door and to the woods. She found Scott sitting next to a tree, 'it's not that bad of a plan,' Malia said. Scott looked at her like she had gone crazy. 'What do you mean it's not that bad of a plan, we're essentially using you as bait!' He said.
'I can look after myself and anyways you'll help me as soon as it turns up.' She said trying to reason with him. 'Do you not remember what happened last time? Afterwards you told me it broke you to see me hurt like that. It would break me too to see you like that.' He said as he gradually got quieter. She looked at him trying to come up with something but couldn't. She just reached for his hand and sat down next to him.

Malia walked down the road alone as planned. She thought about what Scott had said and she realised she wasn't being fair, he cared for her. He cared for her and she had just agreed to a plan which could get her killed. She shuddered at the thought and tried to ignore it. That's when she heard a crack. She pretended not to hear but she could feel her claws starting to grow. She whipped around just before the Faux Pouvoir hit her. She felt her leg connect with the creature's chest but it hardly stumbled back. It reached for her and threw he back. She felt herself shift as she ran down the road. As she ran towards Scott.

The pack were all waiting by the side of the road, hidden behind layers of trees. Scott could hear faint footsteps. 'Guys, she's coming.' He whispered. Stiles nodded as he rolled the container of mountain ash in his hands. 'Do you really think this is going to work?' Lydia asked. 'Probably not I don't know.' Liam said.
'Guys, I'm in position.' He heard Isaac whisper as the footsteps got louder. A minute passed and finally he saw Malia. She was sprinting full pace at them as the Faux Pouvior ran after her. As she was about to pass them Scott and Liam ran in-front of her and stabbed the creature with their claws. Isaac jumped down from a nearby tree as his class found its back. It stood still for a second before shrugging all of them off. It had failed.

'Improvise.' Scott shouted and him and Isaac worked together to get to take the creature down. Malia ran up to it and kicked at its leg. The creature groaned as it limped back. The 3 of them worked together as Liam got back up and ran towards it. The creature eventually weakened as the four of them continuously punched and kicked the creature. They then stood back as Lydia stepped up and screamed, she could see some of the blood escaping from the creatures nose and ears. Stiles ran forward at that moment and threw the mountain ash on the Faux pouvior. It bent down as it transformed back into a regular omega. It collapsed and the pack celebrated. 'Come over to mine?' Scott asked Malia.
'Yeah sure.' She said smiling. The two of them said goodbye to the pack as they went to the McCall house.

'I can't believe we can finally have some peace and quiet.' Scott said as he brought a bag of popcorn. 'I know, it's like Heaven.' She replied. She sat up from the sofa slightly so she could see him from behind her. 'Come here.' She said and they cuddled next to each other as they watched Stranger Things (I've not watched it). They both curled into each other whenever something scary happened and they both looked at each other embarrassed when they realised they had gone through much worse.

They had gone through much worse. They had survived everything that had been thrown at them and not only that but they had stayed together. Scott smiled at her as he stole popcorn from her bag and in turn she flicked him playfully. For now they were happy and that's all that mattered.

PS: sorry it's been a while but I have school and homework. Hope you like it, bye xx

PPS:1K reads!