Flashbacks

So these scenes are some of the stuff that happened before the first chapter.

MALIA POV
Malia followed Scott as he ran into the woods. He already knew where he was going. It was a spot she had shown him, deep in the woods where a small waterfall ran and into the main river. He sat down by the banks of the water and stood helplessly at the stars. He had heard her walking up to him and he moved to the side so that she had place to sit. He tried to mask all the tears that he had shed in the last few hours.

'Why does everyone leave? My father, Allison and now Kira...' he said with a quiet sob. 'Hey' She said facing him. 'Hey I'm here OK, I'll always be here to help you no matter when, I'll be by your side. I know how much Allison meant to you but if she was looking down at you from those stars then she would want you to be happy. She would want you to carry on and be strong.' He looked up at her and hugged her, she could feel his tears running down into her shirt but she didn't care. 'Thank you' He said. 'Thank you for being here.'

STILES POV
'Umm... so Lydia.' Stiles said awkwardly running his hand through his hair. 'Would you like to see a movie anytime soon?' He asked.
'Sure. As what?' Lydia asked even though she already knew what Stiles meant. 'What do you mean?' He asked with fake innocence. Lydia rolled her eyes, 'as friends or as a date?' Stiles took a deep breath and then spoke, 'as a Umm a d-date' he stuttered. The two of them both knew Stiles had a crush on her since year 3 (#Britain). She answered him by pressing her lips to his quickly but gently and walked off saying 'text me what time'
'Y-Yeah, sure.'  Once he was sure she was gone he did a victory dance celebrating his years of persistence.

SCOTT POV
'Malia, come on stay with me' Scott said desperately. She lay on the table at the animal center. She had been shot with an arrow dipped in wolfsbane. Scott held onto her hand trying to take away her pain but couldn't, he sat  there helplessly as he watched her heart rate drop. He could hear the rest of the pack saying 'she's going to be OK' and moving about and Deaton searching for cures and remedies but it seemed like it was underwater.

He stayed with her overnight, only sleeping for minutes before waking up from anxiety. That's when he realized something he didn't realize before. He loved her. He hadn't ever been sure about it before, he loved her as a friend of course. She was pack, nothing could change that but anything else and it was blurred. He looked at her features that were peaceful, masking the pain that she felt inside. He pressed a kiss on her forehead. He felt her warmth and her smooth skin. It was obvious now, more than ever. He loved her.

He eventually started reading a book and every once in a while checking on her condition. He was in the middle of a page when he thought of something. What if she didn't even like him. He knew that they had grown closer over the past months as it had been him who had comforted her when she was at her lowest. Still, she could still just see him as a friend, ad least they would always be friends.

He was doing his homework when he heard her stir next to him. He immediately went and put his hand on her shoulder to steady her. When she spoke her voice was hoarse and rough. It hurt him that her voice was rough but he also felt joy that she was awake 'hey.'
'I'm so sorry Malia' Scott said.
'Hey, it's not your fault. You tried your best to reach him, you tried to save me and for that I thank you.' She pulled him into a hug and whispered 'if it makes you feel any better I forgive you' she said smiling slightly. Scott pulled back and smiled too.

PS: So I know it's different to what I have been posting and if you don't like it sorry. Either way thank you for reading, if you did like it I can post more of this.
Bye xx