I don't want to lose you

MALIA POV
Once Scott was fully recovered they had a pack meeting at Malia's house. They all sat in her living room couch in a circle. 'I think we should just go and hunt it down' Dylan proposed. To be fair it was actually quite a good idea and Malia raised her hand to it. Before Stiles got a chance to say how dangerous it was she added 'I mean to be fair, we don't really have any better idea.' Lydia shook her head slightly.
'We can't just go and look for it. Look what it did to Scott and he's the strongest out of all of us. It left him neatly dead with claw marks on his chest.' Malia shook the image from her head as she remembered how much pain Scott was in. When she opened her eyes again Lydia's voice was gentle. 'I didn't mean to do that to you but you know what I mean' Isaac nodded then Mason asked the million pound question 'so what do we do?'

'I say we trap it' Corey said as he backed up his boyfriend. 'Liam looked slightly frustrated 'you can't just trap it, have you seen that thing. It's a freak of supernatural nature.' Scott spoke up for the first time. 'Guys we need to think about what to do. We can't just go with the first idea that comes to mind so I think we should just all go home for now and each of us think of a plan. If you've got something text Stiles or Mason first then text me.' Everyone nodded and said goodnight but out of the corner of his eye he could see Malia frowning.

SCOTT POV
'Hey, what's up?' He asked as he pulled her aside for a second. She looked at him trying to keep her eyes blank, 'nothing. Why would you think something's up?' She asked. Scott sighed as he looked at her again. 'You know you're lying. Seriously what is it?' He asked. Malia looked at him in the eyes and said 'seeing you on that table with your life uncertain made me weak. People always say that I'm so strong and that's why I'm still alive but seeing you weak and barely alive just breaks me.' She said and she was aware of a few stray tears coming from her eyes. He brushed them away with his thumb as he wrapped his hands around her waist. 'I know what you mean, I felt the same when that arrow hit you.' He said. Malia nodded slightly 'it's just that I never want that to happen again, I just want to end it here and now so you'll never be hurt again.' Scott could feel some of his own tears coming at how caring and sincere his girlfriend was. 'I won't leave you, we've  got a long life together and a lot of kids to take care of in the future.' She laughed slightly and hugged him. 'If it's a boy we call it Oliver.' She said. Scott smiled then closed his eyes. 'If it's a girl we should call it Allison.' Malia hadn't really known her well but she knew how much she had influenced Scott's life. 'Of course.' She said smiling as she brought her lips to his.

Bit of a small chapter. If you don't really like small chapters I'm sorry but I didn't want to overload this chapter. Bye x