Training

SCOTT POV
'Come on guys! Quicker, quicker.' He shouted. He had put the pack to a training scheme so they could actually fight the Faux Pouvoir without getting ripped apart. He watched as Liam jumped over the barrel and went to try to take him down. He saw that he was off balance and kicked him down. 'Liam, next time watch your balance.' He then saw Malia running at him with a concentrated face as she did a flip over the barrel then went to tackle him. He was about to do one of his usual moves, a classic judo flip which he had modified slightly when she did something unorthodox. She feigned right before going left and back again and sweeper his feet from below him.

MALIA POV
She looked at him with a smile once he had gotten up and he groaned inwards but he himself was smiling. She could hear Liam and Isaac say congratulations at beating Scott when a voice came from across the room. 'So you're stealing my training practices now?' Scott turned at the familiar voice to see Derek. He went to him and gave him a warm greeting. 'Isaac said it would be fine, how are you?' Scott asked. 'I'm good, I just left Brazil so I'm a bit tired from the flight but except for that I'm fine. Malia.' He said nodding towards her.
'Hey' She said back.
'Peter said that he's not happy you and Scott spent £1000 in one night at Paris.' Derek said with a smile on his face. Scott and Malia blushed at the memory but just said 'the money was spent well.'

LYDIA POV
I looked down at the letter which said that I would be going to MIT. It was a great opportunity but it meant something really bad. She would have to leave Beacon Hills soon. She would have to leave Stiles. She knew that Stiles knew that she would be going but it meant a lot. What if they drifted apart? What if they find new people? She was so engrossed in her thoughts she didn't notice Stiles shake her on the shoulder. She jumped slightly and did a martial art move that Parrish had taught her. Stiles groaned as her hand connected with his nose. 'Lydia, what the hell?' He somewhat shouted. 'Oh... umm... I was just thinking about something.' She said as she started to feel guilty about his nose. He nodded slightly and went to get changed. When he did finally get changed he finally asked her, 'So, what were you talking about?'

STILES POV
'I'm scared of leaving Beacon Hills' She said bluntly. Stiles looked confused for a second 'as in you'll miss the place or the people?' He asked. 'Both I guess, I've just lived here all my life and despite how I always ignored you and Scott I've still known you for nearly all my life. I'm mostly just scared that if I leave then it means that maybe you'll find someone else.' She realized she'd gotten quieter towards the end but he still heard her. He had spent his whole life pining for her, there was no f****** way he was letting her go. 'Lydia, I'm not just going to go after a different girl, I've spent my whole life wanting you and now that dream's come true.' She nodded slightly as they hugged each other. When she pulled him closer he winced and said 'your collarbone is pressing into my nose which you hit full force about 10 minutes ago. She pulled back immediately as she pecked him on the nose. 'Better?' She said smirking.

SCOTT POV
The rest of the day Derek taught them some moves that they could apply to their fighting style. And Malia would always give him a pitying look when she knocked him down and vice versa because they both knew it annoyed each other. When they were about to finish Scott said 'you know, you could teach me some moves.' Malia looked at him and smiled.
'I'd be happy to.' She said and she got out her phone and played the first song they could dance to. She put her arm Scott's shoulder and he put his hands on her wait. They danced to the music as he twirled her around she laughed. They moved and swayed in the rhythm of the beat and then he dipped her. She trusted Scott as she gave him her full weight and pulled her leg up. She trusted him more than anyone or anything. He pulled her back up and pressed his lips to hers. 'We should do that more often' She said.
'More than shower sex?' He asked as he smirked at her blush but she quickly recovered 'hmm... maybe.'

PS: 700 views! Thanks a lot for reading😀 bye xx