Flashbacks 3, part 1

*takes place before chapter 1

'I can't believe we're going to a fair' Malia said with wonder.  'You deserve it, an you've not really had that much chance at a childhood' Scott replied. 'You'll love it. Just make sure you don't play any shooting games where you challenge Scott. Seriously he's got like laser vision' Stiles said. Malia looked at Scott who looked away slightly. 'Umm... yeah I'm OK at shooting games.' Malia kept her gaze on him for a second before replying with 'Well we'll see whose better.'

'YAY! I shot the thing that means I get like a prize right?' Malia asked. Scott nodded with a smile as Malia ran with childlike enthusiasm towards a fluffy bear. 'Cool, now what do we do?' She asked.
'Are you hungry?'
'Uhh... yeah a bit. We can go to that cafe over there.' She said pointing to an outdoor table. They walked over as they ordered their own foods and drinks. 'Stiles was a good guy for driving us here. Especially since you essentially hijacked me from him.' She joked. Scott looked at her seriously before Malia said 'jeez, I was joking.' Scott looked embarrassed and said, 'Oh, right. Umm, I didn't realise.' Malia leaned over the table as she pecked him on the lips. 'Learn to realise' she said with a smile.

'Thanks for today' Malia said as she leaned into his shoulder as they watched the fireworks. 'Anything for my favourite girl.' He said as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. 'So I'm your favourite girl right now?' Scott smiled as he looked at the fireworks. 'You're my girlfriend after all.'

Next part is going to end this part of the flashbacks. I've been super busy with homework so sorry for inactivity, bye xx.