Thanks for staying

MALIA POV
Malia sat next to Scott as he lay unconscious on
the table. She remembered how he had done the same for her when she was unconscious. She smiled at the thought that someone could care that much about her. Whilst she was revising for her maths test, which was excruciatingly difficult Melissa came in. 'Hey' She said to her. She said hi back to her. 'So, how is he?' She asked Malia.
'He's OK I think. His wounds are healing and his heartbeat's stable.' Malia said checking his heart beat again just to make sure. Melissa sat down next to her, 'do you want any help with maths?' She asked. Malia nodded eagerly at her to which she laughed and said 'Scott always found it hard so I essentially had to teach him.' 'Was he always this brave?' She asked.
'God no. He only got a motorbike and started saving people when he got his werewolf powers but I think there always was a part of him that loved the people around him.' She nodded towards her when she said loved. 'He's a great person.' She said back smiling at her.

LYDIA POV
I was jotting down notes for AP biology when I saw a piece of paper land on my desk. I looked up to see Stiles nodding at me. I looked at him slightly frustrated but was secretly happy to know he wanted to talk to me during class. 'I opened the note to see the words 'Hey, are you doing anything after school?' Written on it. She took a second to think before replying, 'yep, I'm going to see a friend.' She wrote back. She couldn't help but smile inside at Stiles' reaction to the note. 'Oh, it's fine I just realized I'm busy as well, I've got to help my dad with a case.'
'Actually I just realized I'm free but you know, if you're busy it can wait.' She wrote back.
'No, no, no. I meant like I have to do it but not today.' She smirked at him as he blushed in embarrassment.

SCOTT POV
I open my eyes groaning slightly as I see the familiar fluorescent lights on the ceiling I could see Malia out of the corner of my eye watching a movie with great interest. I thought back to the last thing I remembered. I shuddered slightly as I remembered the claws digging into my chest, ripping apart the flesh. I shook the memory from my head and turned towards Malia. 'Thanks for staying with me.' He said. He saw Malia jump up in fear and surprise as she saw me before leaning next to me. 'You did the same for me.'

'So what have you been up to whilst I've been asleep' he asked her as she helped him sit up. 'Oh, I skipped school, revised math with your mum and watched a movie' she said. He looked at her seriously for a second. 'You know you didn't have to skip school for me right?' He asked. He knew how important her grades were to her. 'Don't worry I wanted to.' She said smiling. 'Do you want to go to mine?' She asked. 'Yeah sure, why not.' She helped him into her car and drove to her house.

SCOTT POV
Scott has been inside Malia's house a handful of times but every time is usually distanced apart because she usually stayed with him. She herself rarely even visited the house except on most weekends and after some schooldays to see her dad. When she led him up to her room she was about to let him in when she thought of something. 'Can you literally just stay outside a second, I need to change.' She said as an excuse, 'Why? It's not like I haven't seen you without clothing on.' He said with a smirk as she started to go red. 'Just stay outside for a second, OK?' She said trying to be serious.

MALIA POV
When I stepped into my room I immediately lock the door just in case. I went to my desk to move a small box. I racked up places in my room to hide it and decide to put it underneath my bed. I got changed as quickly as possible so as to somewhat salvage my excuse and opened the door quickly. I found Scott looking slightly surprised at the fact that I had changed because we both knew I was lying. We went and laid on the bed together as we played never have I ever. 'Never have I ever had an obsessive crush over a boy' He asked I looked at him in mock anger as I drank from my glass. 'Never have I ever been arrested' surprisingly he drank to it. 'When, what how?' She asked in rapid response. He laughed and told her about the time that he had been accused of vandalism which was technically true but it was non intentional.

They played on until they both emptied the bottle and their throats were warm. 'What would I do without you?' He asked her as she stroked his hair. 'Have a lot more lonely nights and weekends.'she replied and he smiled at her. 'It's a good thing you're here then.' Neither of them talked for a while because they knew what would happen if they talked about it. 'Screw it' Malia thought and asked about it.

'Scott. Do you really want me to place the pack above you.' She asked him. He didn't look surprised just thoughtful. 'I guess.. uh... I guess the way I look at it as is that you could move on from me, I'm just, well me. But the pack isn't just one person, it's a family and I don't know if you could move in from that.' He said.
'But Scott, I couldn't just move on from you, I care about you too much. To lose you would be like losing half of my heart. And I can't just move on from that.' She said as she felt tears growing in her eyes. They looked at each other for a second, staring deep in each other's eyes before touching their lips together.

'Together?' He asked her.
'Always...'