|| 033 - Judgement Day ||

Start from the beginning

"You are, just perfect. Thank you, beautiful." I placed a peck on her cheek, as she began to be exposed to rushing violent red cheeks. Digging into my bacon strips, I noticed that both mine and her clothes were already prepped, washed, ironed and hung on the doors of the wardrobe.

"You want some?" I turned to her in which she shook her head lightly, plunging herself back into my cosy side.

"I've already had some. But thank you." She replied politely.

"The Creator got back to me this morning."

"What did he say?" She asked, intrigued, sitting up.

"Oh other than threatening me, telling us that we have to stand in the middle of the temple and wait for him to call us." She was alerted when I said that I was threatened however, I insisted that she didn't worry one bit, as I was sure that, that wasn't happening.

"So it's actually happening." She said under her breath, her eyes travelling onto my empty plate, taking it away from my lap and replacing it with herself instead.

"I guess it is."Even though she was briefly shaking, she was ready, prepared. However, for the first time, we'd see all of our sins in action once in the public eye. That's the only thing I was fearing, and I bet everyone else too.

"I'm gonna get ready. Time will go fast so I'll see you in a minute." Gia exclaimed, bending down to peck my lips, disappearing into the bathroom. As she stood on her tiptoes to reach the clothes hanger from the wardrobe door, I spotted that she decided to wear one of my articles of clothing, which was a bit of a turn on, I must admit. But she wasn't the only one swapping clothes, she had given me her chain bracelet that I knew she never dared to take off.

 But she wasn't the only one swapping clothes, she had given me her chain bracelet that I knew she never dared to take off

Right, Ely Roselli. Let's do this!

"El? You dressed yet, bro?" There was a shout from the other side of the door, as I was strapping the velcro on my distressed trainers. I was about to step out of Gia's room when all of a sudden, I noticed that I now had four holes in my ears. Great. I bet Eron or Rani's done it.
Guess we had too much to drink.

"Yep! Where you at, Ron?" I responded back, straightening out my hoodie and ruffling out my bangs in her mirror that was decorated with fairy lights and ripped out pages of romance novels. I stared at myself whilst I had the time, having mixed feeling about the lad I saw looking back at me. I just couldn't seem to bring my stubborn body to smile back.

"Oh, I thought you would be ready." That faint delicate voice came from behind, making me instantly turn around.