Chapter 40: The Case of the Missing Orgasms

Start from the beginning

Her vast experience when it comes to dating (or not dating) has led her to believe that she got this under control. That she could maybe enjoy whatever pleasure she could get from Camila, whether it's through their banter or sexual tension, and that her walls (now firmly restructured around her heart -- totally indestructible) will protect her from further hurt.

So when she sees Camila suspiciously wrapped up in a thick blanket on her bed, and finding out that she was masturbating she didn't even think twice in pushing her boundaries. It's how she is, anyway. She gets a sick pleasure in making people uncomfortable and trying to seduce people just to see how long before they give in.

With Camila, it's almost always a given for her to run away the minute her boundaries are threatened.

So she teased her and pushed her. And she's not even gonna lie, finding out what Camila has been doing in her bed has gotten Lauren really hot. She's just human, and she's been harboring all this sexual attraction for months, sometimes she couldn't keep it to herself. She's a very sexual being with no sense of boundaries, after all.

What she didn't expect is for Camila to stay, and what's even more surprising is for her to give in -- fully and with no hesitations. So, can one really blame Lauren if her brain has sort of malfunctioned?

"Show me." Camila says in that husky voice and that sexy smoldering doe-eyed look.

Lauren believes she has forgotten what words even are. She's convinced that her brain has been fried -- rendered useless -- and maybe she should go to the hospital now. Yes, hospital. Good idea.

But wait, why isn't she moving? Is her brain so severely damaged that she's now lost her motor skills?

Oh, right. Camila's hand is still holding hers (the one she has placed on Camila's shoulder) and now she's feeling paralyzed (but she thinks she likes it) because Camila's words echo inside her mind (yes, she again knows what words are, and her brain is obviously not fried one hundred percent).

But she's still unable to speak, she's still processing what Camila could mean by that. Show me. Like, maybe she just wants her to illustrate things, you know, since Lauren loves to draw (and she thinks she's good at it), so maybe she could do like a version of The Bible from American Pie.

A voice inside her head scoffs haughtily, like it's saying she's being dense or whatever. Maybe she is. Okay, no, she totally is. Of course she knows what Camila meant. She's not fucking oblivious. Duh.

It's just that Camila caught her by surprise.

When she started this entire I'll tell you what Prawn should have been doing all along she was just really teasing; until she got carried away, and until Camila was the one pushing boundaries. She expected her to kick her, or smack her with Mr. Snuggles, or walk out of the room in a dramatic fashion, but she never expected Camila to let everything unfold and ask Lauren to show her.

So, no she's not usually like this -- unsure and hesitant to take what's being offered -- as if she's some silly virginal pre-teen who thinks she could get pregnant by kissing.

Camila's hand tugs her and Lauren gulps loudly when she turns around in her swivel chair to face her, still not letting go of her hand.

"Lauren?"

Imagine Lauren a little bent forward because Camila still has her hand interlaced with her own (not that she's complaining), and Camila looking up, uncharacteristically bold enough to maintain eye contact; their faces inches apart, and oh okay so Camila tugs her closer, and Lauren shuffles forward almost in between Camila's legs and she has to hold on to the arm rest to keep herself steady.