Chapter 49: Echoes of Silence

AN: Just a reminder that I have edited previously written chapters, restructured/rearranged from chapters 43 onwards. To get back to the new flow of the story I suggest you read everything after the NOTE chapter (just for those who weren't aware that the I have unpublished them in the first place).

Or just re-read the entire thing hahaha because I have added few paragraphs here and there in some core chapters (but it's optional. except the ch 43 onwards stuff). Thanks.

Also, just a little context about Camila's character development in this (and previous) chapter in my AN below.

^^

Last night has been incredible.

There's something life-changing about eating pussy for the first time; it doesn't matter if Camila has gagged on a dick before, this time it feels like her head has been unveiled and the world has become infinitely brighter and more colorful. How it is different, Camila couldn't explain, but it's on the tip of her tongue (wink, wink).

Eating pussy all night long. Enjoying every second of it. Camila used to hate that word: pussy. It sounds crude. Overused. Corny.

Just like she used to hate the idea of her becoming someone she thought she wasn't. The kind of person her parents have tried, for as long as she can remember, to suppress through threats of therapy sessions and constant micro-managing of her life. Someone who is capable of straying from the ideals drilled into her, someone who could find ecstasy from unrestrained passion and decorum, someone who could be wild. For as long as she is able to, she has tried to delude herself into thinking that this is not her, what she has been feeling for Lauren was just a phase, and what she has previously envisioned for her future was her path.

What other words can she use for pussy without sounding equally corny? Vulva? Genitalia? Twat? Quivering ladybits? Southern lips? Eager Beaver? The Bermuda Triangle? Yuck. And what other sort of denial does she need to do to convince herself that what she did last night, what she finally accepted as real emotions, thoughts, and actions, was just a momentary lapse of judgment? Was it really not her? Was it so out of character that it takes away from the fantasy of Camila's entire persona? Who is Camila, anyway? Has she been misunderstood so badly (by herself) that it comes as a complete shock once she has stripped away naked (literally and figuratively) without shame, without thinking of the consequences for once?

She decides that she likes this word -- pussy -- for lack of a better choice. She'll own it just like the way she owned Lern Jergi's pu-- okay, point is, she's a fucking pussy-loving gal and nobody can take that away from her! Maybe she can sing a multitude of songs about this glorious thing and make an album and release it herself as an independent artist.

Euphoric, empowered, encouraged, that's what she has become (and she will never be the same!); also, sinful and dangerous, like she may be going straight to hell, but fuck it, she got pussy on her mind since last night, so her conscience hasn't gotten a chance to rebuke her yet.

As usual, after what happened, she is ready to feel the burning sense of shame she thought she was gonna go through, but, as her mind keeps bringing back the taste of Lauren's entirety, making her remember the power she has over her, the control she has over her body, the surprise that there were no regrets whatsoever is what liberated Camila, truly. That's how powerful Lauren's pussy is, she thinks.

Even now as she walks out their dorm, "Pussy Eating Playlist" she found on Spotify blasting on her ear pods, thinking she's The Weeknd the way she sings along about eating pussy like she has been doing that shit for years. Call her The Weekdays because boy she's gonna be eating Lauren's pussy from Monday till Friday. She rests on the weekends because it's Lauren's turn to eat hers.