Chapter 11

Tim quickly shut off his alarm, he didn't want to wake Caroline. He laid there for a few extra minutes, just watching her sleep, he couldn't believe he was loved by someone as beautiful and caring as her. Someone who shared his dreams, planned their future together, forever. How did this all happen, he didn't feel deserving of such happiness.

Caroline rolled over and reached for Tim, he wasn't there. She smiled as she replayed the night before in her mind. How gentle, caring he was, making sure their first time was perfect. She heard the shower, looked at the clock and frowned. She wouldn't have enough time to make him breakfast before he left but she could get his coffee ready. She grabbed her robe and headed to the kitchen.

Tim finished getting ready and quietly shut the bathroom door behind him, he didn't want to wake her. If he could, he would have just stayed in bed with her all day. As he walked down the hall way he could smell the fresh coffee. He smiled and shook his head as he walked into the kitchen. There she stood in the white robe, her hair pulled up on top of her head. He walked up behind her, slipping his arms around her waist as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Darlin, you didn't need to do this" he whispered "I didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful sleeping."

She turned towards him, kissing him softly as she whispered "thank you" against his lips.

"Thank you" he whispered as he pulled her closer to him, surrounding her in his arms. She laid her head on his chest, she felt so safe in his arms. "I wish I could stay here all day with you" he told her.

She smiled as she looked up at him " me too" she said softly.

"Then why don't I" he replied.

"Because you have classes to attend, as do I..but, we can always take up where we left off when we get home" she smiled.

He laughed a bit "hmm, I'd like that". He kissed her again before grabbing the cup of coffee she poured along with the thermos she prepared and his laptop.

Tim smiled all the way to school, just imagining what that evening may have in store for the two of them.