Everything About You

"NIA-LL S-STOOOP T-ICKLING ME" I screamed as Niall continued to tickle me. We were on the tour bus and everyone else was sleeping and Niall and I were the only ones awake. Yes, I'm on tour with One Direction. Harry Styles is my older brother but all these guys were like brothers to me. My name is Kylie, and I'm sixteen years old. I remember first meeting these guys, and ever since then we insintly clicked.

"Only if you say Niall horan is the sexiest leprachon I have ever seen" He said as he continued tickling me.

"No Niall thats radiculous" I said and he pouted. "Everyone knows that your the only leprachon I know,so how can you be the sexiest if I have never met another leprachon? " I said sarcasticly and got up to get some orange juice.

"Hey, no fair!" He said crosing his arms like a child.

"Whats not fair?"

"You made me stop tickling you" He gigled

"All part of the plan" I said. siping on some of my orange juice, but then I had an idea.

"Ohh no, I know what that look means" Nial said as he stood up and straitened hiself out as I made my way back to the living room.

"What look"? I asked

"The look you get whenever you have an idea"

"Well your right, because I do have an idea" I said but then continued to explain my plan to Niall. "Ok so i say we pull a prank on the boys.....what if we...put graded cheese all over there under wear drawr?" I asked and Nialls eyes light up.

"Really Kylie?...cheese is that the best you can do?" Niall asked with a smerk on his face. I ran over and slaped his arm.

"Just go with it..ok?" I asked and he noded.

"Good idea, I will go get the cheese" He said but then I stoped him draging him back infront of me by his shirt.

"OOOhhhh no you dont, You will probly eat it all, let me go get the cheese" I gigled  and hoped over the the kitchen and graded up some cheese. I ran back to the living room opening the bunk room to were the boys were sleeping.

I handed Niall some cheese and he put it in Louis drawr and I put some in Zayns. Then I pointed to Harrys dresser and Niall imediatly put some in his drawr. Then put some inside of Liams. We ran out of the room instantly before anyone can notice us! As soon as we got to the living room, we burst out laughing. We kept on laughing for a good 10 minutes before Harry woke up and ran into the living room to find me and Niall.

"What the hell are you to laughing at this early in the morning?" He asked

"Haz, Its11:30"

"Whats your point" He asked and I rolled my eyes. He can be so stuborn sometimes.

"What are you laughing at"? Harry asked  again.

"Ooohhhhhh nothing" I sang.

"Sometime, you two scare me" Harry answered as he made his way to the kitchen. Then the rest of the boys came outof the bunkroom. All looking quite tired.

"Goooood morning guys" I sang in there ears. They smiled and waved and mumbled a few 'mornings' to me under there breath and made there way to the kitchen with Harry, leaving me and Niall in the living room.

"How long do you think it will be till they notice?" Niall asked

"Urmm..I dont know...Shouldnt be to long" I answered

Nilall and I were both siting on the floor of the living room leaning our backs againsed the front of the couch with our knees tucked up againsed our chest. We sat there talking. The rest of the boys even came in, Niall and I didnt notice because we were soo into our conversation. Then Nialls phone rang. he gave me a'please forgive me look' and I showed him off so he could talk on the phone. I sighed and brushed myself off. When I looked up I saw the rest of the boys looking at me strangly.