It Was Traumatic// Dylan

You were behind the screen, watching Dylan in one of his interviews. You two just went public with your relationship and everyone was inviting you to interviews for his movie.

You sat behind the camera, watching while they introduce them and start the interview.

They talked about the movie for a few minutes before pivoting to something else.

"I wanna talk about how you and y/n met."

"Alright, what do you wanna know?" Dylan smiled at you.

"How did you two meet?"

Dylan smiled at you before looking at the interviewer. "I was out with the cast from Teen Wolf when I first saw her, she immediately caught my attention on the dance floor."

"Oh, really?"

"You might be thinking that it was some sexy dance move that did but actually, that's far from it," he grinned. "She was doing these awful dance moves, how were they again-"

He tried to mock you but actually, it was the opposite, being horrible.

"Oh, c'mon, they weren't that bad." You laughed.

"Yes, they were," he smirked. "At first, I was concerned for her safety but I realized she was just a horrible dancer."

"And you're not?"

"Hey, I never said I could dance," he grinned at you. "Anyways, I went over to her & offered to buy her a drink, it's one of those cliche ones but I just didn't realize how important someone with such dreadful dance moves would be to me."

You felt your cheeks warm as you smiled at him. You mouthed 'i love you' to him, where he mouthed it back, paying full attention to the interview.

You sat in all for the rest of the hour, just admiring the beautiful boy you could call yours.