Where Is She?// Thomas

Your POV

You were running as fast as you can down the corridors of the hallway, but you weren't going to make it.

The sun was going down too quick and the walls were gonna close before you got there.

You were exploring the part of the Maze that wasn't supposed to be opened for another week and you found some new way you've never seen before, of course you got too busy looking around before you realized how deep you were inside the Maze.

To get out, you would have to have left over an hour ago to be halfway to the doors.

Thomas' POV

I paced around the opening of the Maze, waiting for Y/N to get back from her day in the Maze.

Minho got back almost an hour ago and the doors were seconds from closing.

"Where is she?" I asked Newt as he walked up to me.

"I don't know, she could just be running late."

"Or she could be hurt, or a Griever could have gottent to her."

"Mate, she'll be fine."

He put a hand on my shoulder and squeezed, trying to settle me.

***

The doors closed. She never came out. I waited by the doors, crying my eyes out. I'd lost the one thing I had to live for.

The doors opened after an excruciatingly long night. I stood up quickly, searching the hallway for her.

"Y/N?" I yelled through the tunnel.

Someone turned around the corner, limping slowly towards me.

"Y/N!"

I ran forward, not caring about the stupid rules. I ran to her, wrapping my arms around her. She sobbed against me as I helded her tightly.

I carried her back to the Glade where the Medjacks took care of her wounds, making sure she was okay.

I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer to me.

She hadn't said a word since I found her.

"What happened to you in there?" I asked her softly.

She looked up at me, her bottom lip quivering. "They're coming."

-------------------

If you haven't already, go ahead & check out my new Thomas fanfiction, here's what its about summarized:

Blake worked for WICKED after they saved her life & her & Thomas had some kind of unspoken connection but she doesn't want to jeopardize her job so she just ignores him. One day, he disappears. The next day, Ava introduces her to the Maze, where she vows to do whatever it takes to make sure Thomas & his friends make it out alive. Even if she didn't.