Let's Go Pt 2// Mitch

Mitch's POV

It's been two months since y/n and I left.

17 days since her parents stopped calling.

48 since they started watching us.

I tried to sneak us away to a safe house, but it was useless. They attacked y/n in an alleyway one night, giving her a concussion. I had tried to keep her in the house, trying to protect her from the bad people.

It was the middle of the night when I heard it. Her scream. I bolted from the bed, grabbing my gun from underneath the mattress. But I was too late. 

I tried to follow the car that took her, I really tried. But they were too quick for me. I met Stan at his house, ushering him to hurry with me.

"Who is this y/n chick?" Stan asked.

"She's a friend," I smoothly lied. "She's been kidnapped at my expense."

"There's nothing I can do about that." He shrugged.

"Please," I begged him. "I can't lose her."

"What have I told you about not letting it get personal?" He bit back, rolling his eyes.

"Sir, with all due respect, she's everything to me, I will not let her die."

Stan looked at me for a good second. "Fine, let's get started."

Your POV

You woke up, your head pounding with a splitting headache. I started to raise my hand to my head, but they were tied down. 

"You're finally awake," someone said from behind me. "You've been out for a good 6 hours."

"Where am I? Who are you?"

"You seem that you're quite comfortable with our friend Mitch Rapp."

"Mitch? What does he have to do with any of this?"

"We've been trying to find him for some time."

"What does that have to do with me?"

"You two seem close," he smirked, revealing his face. "We're trying to draw him in."

"Well, that won't work."

"Sorry, love, but it already has." He says, looking behind me.

A gunshot sounded off, the bullet hitting the guy between the eyes. A gasp escaped your mouth as the guy hit the ground.

Mitch kneeled down in front of you, untying your hands. You started to cry, shock pulsing through your body. "You're okay, y/n."

"Mitch-" you said, stopping midway. "I-I.."

"I know, I know," he said, lifting you and wrapping your arms around you tightly. "I've got you."

You sobbed into his neck, wrapping your arms around his neck. You followed Stan out while Mitch searched the rest of the place.

Mitch's POV

I watched as a guy turned on a boat, leaving. I jumped on behind it, snatching the wheel to the side.

I reached for my gun, but his hand connected with my jaw, pushing me aside. I nearly tipped off the boat trying to get past him. We fought back and forth, the boat getting out of control. 

I grabbed my gun from the boat, shooting and successfully killing him. 

I grabbed the walkie talkie from the boat. "Hurley? Hurley?"

"Mitch?"

"Hurley? Is y/n okay?"

"I'm sorry, Mitch."

"What do you mean you're sorry? Where is she?" I asked, stopping the boat. "Put her on the walkie, Stan."

"Mitch.."

"Put her on the walkie, Stan."

"She's gone," he said quietly. "I'm so sorry."

I collapsed against the side of the boat. "No, no, no, no.."