Don't Touch Him!// Mitch

You tried to fight them, but there were too many. They were too strong.

Your boyfriend, Mitch, taught you how to fight but it wasn't enough to get you out of this situation. They quickly picked you up and threw you into the back of a van.

You knew it was because you're boyfriend was an assassin that did any and everything he could to kill bad people. And sometimes, that came back and bit him in the ass. Or you.

You loved him to death, but sometimes he just couldn't keep his nose out of something if he tried hard enough.

This is what happens when you stick your nose into something that's none of your business. You had a blindfold over your eyes, sitting on the bed in a hotel room, your hands tied together tightly.

You heard clattering in the next room before someone grabbed your arm roughly, pulling you into the next room. You were shoved to your knees, pulling the blindfold from your face.

You met Mitch's eyes, a soft whine coming from your throat. He was also on his knees, his hands behind his head as a man held a gun to his head.

"It was shockingly easy to lure you here." The man smirked at Mitch.

"Let her go."

"I don't think I should," the man grinned, crouching to look at Mitch. "She's a fine thing to keep around."

"Fuck you."

The man's hand hit Mitch's face before you could register the slap, lunging forward at the sound. "Don't touch him!"

"Oh, what are you going to do about it, sweetheart?"

Before you knew it, Mitch was on his feet, swiftly overpowering and killing the two men.

He grabbed you quickly, untying your hands as he walked you to the fire escape. You wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing him softly.

"I'm glad you came," you said, kissing him again. "I love you."

"I love you too, babe, but we have to go." He said, swooping you up bridal style.