I'm Worried// Dylan

You were 8 months pregnant with a baby girl.

Dylan was away at a Teen Wolf season premiere party while you stayed home and munched on pickles and peanut butter.

You were sitting on the couch, watching the reruns of last season of Teen Wolf when the pain started. You crouched over in pain, reaching for your cell.

You dialed Dylan's number as quickly as possible, waiting for him to answer. 

"Hello?"

"Dyl-" You cut yourself off in an agonizing groan.

"Babe? What's wrong?"

"It's the baby." You said, sitting on the couch and clutching your stomach.

"What?" He asked, the music playing in the background.

"It's the baby." You cried.

"I'm on my way."

Dylan's POV

Posey grabbed my arm as I nearly shoved people over trying to get to the exit.

"What's wrong?" He asked me as I continued to push towards the exit.

"Y/n's having trouble with the baby." I said to him.

"You alright?"

I nodded. "Just worried."

"You want me to go with you?" Posey asked me.

I nodded as I got into my car and he got into his, following me to my house. I jumped from the car, running inside. Posey called an ambulance on the way here and they had just pulled up. I went inside, seeing y/n sitting on the couch, clutching her stomach and yelling out in pain.

The paramedics immediately hauled her onto a stretcher and headed for the hospital. I got into the ambulance beside her, clutching her hand.

"I'm so sorry, Dyl," she cried. "Our baby-"

"Will be fine," I said, brushing her hair back. "She's going to be fine."

"I don't wanna lose our baby," she whispered as the paramedic puy an IV in her arm. "I'm so scared, Dyl."

"You're going to be fine." I said, my hand resting onher bulging tummy.

***

You ended up giving birth to the baby prematurely. The baby went into sudden distress and you had no choice but to give birth.

Luckily, the doctors were able to restart your baby girls heart and warmed her up in a incubator.

Dylan pushed your wheelchair to the wing of the hospital that your baby was in, touching her small hand in the hole in the incubator.

Dylan smiled, wiping a tear from his face, kissing the top of your head.

"I told you we'd be fine, babe." He smiled as your baby gripped his finger.

"I love you." You smiled, kissing his cheek.

He looked to the side and met his eyes. "Marry me."

You pulled back, inspecting his face. "What?"

"You heard me," he said, meeting your eyes. "Marry me."

"Okay." You smiled as he kissed your lips.