-27: Confessing-

Y/N's POV

It was too quiet. His arms wrapped around me loosely, but with meaning. His head moved from the top of mine to resting on my shoulder.

Absorbing everything that happened was a struggle. I'm so happy yet confused and scared.

What if he's lying? What if he's helping Lusiel-

"Y/N."

"What?" I answered. His hands held mine.

"You don't trust me, do you?"

It took me a moment to respond. "What do you mean...?"

"You don't believe me. You think that I'm not being truthful and I'm just trying to help him get to you...."

I didn't know what to say, because... how did he know....

"It's not that I don't trust you. I don't trust anyone, to be blunt. But, you are just odd."

"How so?" He scoots next to me and rests his head on my lap, only making me more uncomfortable. Is nervous the right word for me to use? I don't know.

"Well, you are you."

"What do you mean by that?!" He exclaimed.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm not saying it's a bad thing. You're just odd to me...." Without realizing it, I started to pet and stroke his hair. It was soft. The red dye had almost ran out of his hair, as dark brown hair took over and the occasion red sat at the tips.

___________________________________

"How am I odd to you?" He said, breaking the silence that had took over. His hand landed on my lap, making me stiffen a bit.

"For one... look at what you are doing now."

"Well, that's because I lov-"

"Second," I interrupted. "You are always worried about me and act mean sometimes. Other times, you do what you did today. You go out of your way to make things work, you're rude, you try to understand me..."

I suddenly felt some tears begin to run down my face.

"And then you.... Ugh why am I like this? I shouldn't be like this..." I use my sleeves to cover my eyes.

"I'm so weak! I'm such a burden! I've tried so... so hard to not do this.... I don't do this for a reason. I'm not close to people because I don't want this! Why do you do this to me?!"

I felt him move his head and place his hands on sleeves covering mine.

"It seems you are yet to realize how strong you actually are..." He said with a soft voice, moving my hands and looking up at me. His gaze looked painfully happy. He used his finger to wipe my eye and brought my head down, inches away from his.

His brown eyes sparkled as he continued to look at me, hands running through my hair slowly.

"So beautiful and so strong..." he whispered before leaning forward and planting a kiss on my forehead.

I didn't hit nor push him. I didn't yell or scream.

My eyes just closed as more tears came and ran.

"Should I tell you why you aren't any of the things you say you are? Or what you were told?" He said into my ears.

I didn't say anything, allowing my head to hang when he say up. He moved his arms under my leg and carried me up, almost making my scream.