-1: For starters-

Emotions are such deadly things sometimes, don't you think? They mess with your mind confuse you so much. You want this, but it wants that. You feel hurt when you did the right thing. Your emotions feel like a monster inside of you, crushing your conscience from the inside out. You become fed up of "it", not realizing what you thought was your emotions, was never "emotions" at all. You can't put your finger on it, but you know it is not emotions. It is something stronger and almost scarier. Being unable to wield it, you've lost control of this monster and have watched it develop into a creature that causes other to stay clear of you. Your so-called closest friends scattered like rats when you needed them most.

You don't need them. They betrayed you.

A flush of cold shivers come down your body as if it had restarted or changed. Anger comes in like uncontrollable waves, bashing on the walls of your mind, distorting your thoughts and decisions. You can no longer see the world as it begins to grow foggy and everything glows in red crimson light.

They never liked you. They were just using you. You were a burden. Annoying. Clingy. Loud. Too energetic. Stupid. Odd. Replaceable. Not good enough. wORtHlEss. Despicable.

Why were you even born? 

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU

Slowly, the pain in your head begins to recede as you see a trail of red puddles lead up to your arm. Will things really never change? Will these scars ever be removed? How are you sure you haven't been dreaming this entire time-

A flash of light covers you view and everything goes black.

You are presented with stainless white ceiling, embroidered white and gold snowflakes details. Turning to your side, you see that it is cloudy outside, yet there was almost a perfect amount of sunshine lighting up the room. Fresh bedspreads in black with white flowers and vines scattered across the bed, along with soft, dark maroon pillows to support your head.

Sitting up, you admire the simple and modern room. You begin to explore the room before it crossed your mind: Is this a dream? Where are you? You can feel everything so well. The traces of pain from before are still there. On a soft rug in front of the bed, you sit and ponder on what is happening as you hear the door open and close to the room.

A man in a silk flannel-like sleepwear crouches in front of you. 

"You are awake." He smiles and takes hold of your arms. "

The cut from earlier seems to have healed quite well." While he examines it, you take it upon yourself to analyze this strange man. His fair complexion compliments his creamy, yet sparkling brown eyes. It should be obvious that his hair is dyed with scarlet red and the occasional dark roots of the hair, but you cannot be sure.

"What are you staring at?" He locks eyes with you, and you realize that you really had been staring.

"Don't you know it rude to that?" A smile reappears. "I am sure you are wondering what this place is, since you can feel everything and remember everything..." The man rises and gestures you to sit on the bed. As you do so, he leans on the dresser in the corner.

"This is not a dream. It is another place, for you specifically." His tone came across as gentle but his face seems somewhat cold.  

You peer at the cut from earlier.

"Oh, and 'it' can cause a problem, if you don't realize what it is and/or your potential. You may decide what to do from now on. I am there for you when you need me and when you don't. I will protect you when you don't want it. I will be there for you to confide in and cry to. I will by your side. Always."

He walks slowly up to you and whispers in your ear. "You can call me J."

A smirk spreads across his face. "You should probably get up." With that, he smiles with a tear down his eye and walks out of the room...