-26: Pillows-

Y/N's POV

It was warm. The embrace was tight. The pain in my wrist faded. Tears rolled down my face.

I don't know why. I don't remember. I just found myself like this. Wearing a robe, on the hospital bed, wrapped with arms and a head sitting on mine.

"It's okay..." the voice whispers. "It's okay."

It was soothing, yet made me uncomfortable. I've never been this with someone besides Lusiel. And even then, it wasn't like this.

It's was overwhelming and nerve wracking. I feel happy yet so...

Relieved.

I carefully put my hands over his, and he tensed up, moving his head to look down at me.

"... Lusiel was here... Sort of..."

"..." I couldn't say anything to that. I didn't know what to say to that. I'm not surprised.

Everything came back to me in flash though. From last night to this morning, up till the moments prior to this.

"I know...." I finally said. "That is why we are like this, right?" A surge of confidence and mischief hit me. I moved and turned to look at his calm face.

"Or is it because of last night? Did you want to continue?" I asked, revealing a smirk.

"W-what?!" He grew flustered very quickly. "C-continue?! W-why would you think I would-" He suddenly paused.

"You're not Lusiel, are you?" His face turn suspicious and somewhat angry. "Hmm... I guess there is only one way to find out."

To fast for me to stop him, he pushed me back on the bed and hovered over me. He brought his face closer to mine, lips next my ear. I froze there, having a hard time breathing. I couldn't move. I didn't how to.

This was going too far. His hand rested on my waist and the other holding my other wrist.

"Dinosaur..." he whispered.

Dinosaur....?

"Day and Night." I responded.

He let out a sigh, his breath brushing softly again my skin. I could feel my body heat up. I don't know why....

He moves his head and rested it on my forehead. "It's you," he said smiling. Such a relieved and cheerful smile. I thought I saw tears in his eyes for a second before he closed it.

"Who else would I be?" I said sarcastically.

We both let out a laugh, not knowing what to do afterwards as we stared at one another. It was quiet. Too quiet and close.

"You should, uh you know, move...." I whispered.

He looked confused until he glanced around and noticed our position. "Oh sorry," he said. He began to move over, but not before he planted his soft lips on my forehead.

I almost pushed him onto the floor, but he barely caught himself.

"What are you doing? No wait... why are you doing that?" I asked, while he was sliding back towards the pillows.

"What do you mean? I thought you remembered last night!"

"I do! But that doesn't mean you can just-"

"Ugh! I think I like you better when Lusiel was in action..." He let out a fake a cry and ran his hands through his hair.

"What did you say?!" I picked up one of the pillows by me and through it at him.