-20: Boy-

Ara's POV

"Aye, Y/N. Where were you? I was waiting." The boy jumped from where he sat on the tree and ran to me.

"Then you should have left. It's been hours." I responded. He looked down at his feet. I felt bad so I said, "look, sorry, but you really shouldn't have waited for me."

"Then you shouldn't have come here to meet me, if you didn't want me to wait for you. You wouldn't have came if you didn't want to see me here and hoped I left." He looks up and smirks.

I just stared at him, realizing I was cornered.

"F-fine! I-I guess we both wanted to see each other!!" I crossed my arms and turned away from him.

He didn't say anything.

Instead, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Yah! Hey! Put me down! You can't do this to me anymore!" I start hitting his back, as he starts to walk somewhere.

"Why? Just cause we are older?"

I can just see him smiling so proudly.

"Uh Yeah! How about, I don't know, ten years?!"

"Wrong. We've been friends for ten, I started caring you like this four years ago."

I rolled my eyes. "Does it matter? Just put me down!"

"Nope."

"But it's getting dark!"

"It's your fault you came to see me."

Oh my gosh... He has always been this way. So confusing and almost manipulative, twisting things around so easily. Ugh! I hate hims so much for that though.

We eventually stop, after who knows how long. He puts me down and quickly covers my eyes.

"What are you-"

"Shush! Just walk forward a little," he says while pushing me forward.

"Imma kill you if you don't move your hands." I put my hands over his in effort to move them, but he just decides to pick me up again to make moving more easier.

"I was trying help you so you could walk but I guess not."

I let out sigh. Just why am I even...

He stops and sits me down on an elevated rock. He brought me to a low mountain we always see in the distance. The sun was just setting, soon to disappear and make space for the low moonlight.

"Take off your shoes and jacket." He commands.

"Wait what why?"

"Just do it, you know what never mind. I'll do it." He starts to remove my shoes and I decide to carefully remove my jacket, trying to make sure my long sleeve is all the way to wrist as I do so.

He carries the shoes and jumps to sit next to me. He stares at me, so serious. I froze and looked back at him, wondering what he was going to say.

Suddenly, he takes me wrist and yanks my sleeve up, showing all that was on my arm.

"..." He didn't say anything and just stared at it, then to me. "These aren't from falling or going on an errand, or being clumsy."

"W-What are you talking about? Of course they are." I try pull myself from his grip. "You know that. I always get hurt-"

He pulls me into his chest and pulls the back of my shirt up. "These as well."