-8: Short-

Scarlet's POV

"What are you guys doing? And who is she?"

Simi came into to the kitchen rubbing her eyes.

"Ah, this is-"

"I'm Scarlet. You are Simi, right?" I smile.

"Yes.... but who and how did you..." Her trail over to J's. "It's kind of a long story and it isn't too important." He continues with, "I'll explain everything to you later, but all you need to know for now is that she will be here no and then."

She looks at both of us. "Alright, but-" she pauses and looks at me, then the widest grin appeared on her face. "She is adorable! Omo! How can you suddenly have someone to beautiful and cute in this house, besides me?!" She cups my face and looks it over.

"Do you do any skin care?"

"No... all natural. I don't do much except the usual wash your face. And I keep a healthy diet." Removing her hand from my face, I get up to make her a plate of rice as well.

"Be prepared!" I shouted. "And I hope we got to know each other tonight."

Time passed, we ate and talked, we related. Then, we said our good nights and went our separate ways; Simi ran to the downstairs guest room, which I didn't know existed, J went his room after dropping me off in mine. "Don't vanish before morning," he says.

"I have no control of over." I smile and start to close the door. "But I'll try not to.." With that, I closed the door and decided to wear something different to bed. Shorts and Tank top... Nah. I felt like wearing something free. I saw a large shirt in the closet.

"Why not?" I threw and flopped on the bed. It was soooo soft. Can I just stay here forever?

But then Taye will miss you.

Oh my gosh, I forgot about Taye. I don't have a phone on me. If I stay for long who knows what will happen...

Oh well, I warned him anyway...

I continue to sprawl myself across the luxurious bed, not giving two things about how I look.

I might actually sleep well tonight. No stress or anything.

Bringing a big, soft pillow to my chest, I rest my head on it and slowly drift sleep.

J's POV

"Yo! Let's talk." Simi enters my room and sits on my bed next to me.

"Talk about what?" I asked.

"I don't know, life." Releasing a sigh, she rests her head on my shoulders. "Don't know what to do anymore...."

"What do you mean?"

"Everything. I just don't know what to do in general. I mean every time I should be happy about something I did, I can't help but feel sad instead. I don't feel satisfied with anything!" She stands up and walks to the other side of the bed.

"That's just the way you are though. That makes you who you are."

"What type of bull is that?! I don't like the way I am! Don't you get it! I'm a burden to society! A waste of space..." She crawls onto the bed and rests her back on mine. "What is wrong with me?"

"Nothing."

"Stop lying."

"I'm not. Simi is Simi and if you really want to, work harder to improve."

"Ugh..." She moves to wrap her arms around my neck.

"Do think we will ever get out of here?"

"I don't know..." We all didn't.

~~~~~•~~~~~

"Aish..." The sunshine from the window blasted the room with brightness.

"GOOD MORNING!" A voice comes from the other side of the room and I am met with a juice this on the bed. Simi pulled me close. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, until you and the sunlight barged in." Better yet, this girl should be the sun. "Why are you in here?"

She moves back with a confused. "Can't I just greet a friend in the morning?"

"I think you missed your way then, and the wrong room." I cover my head with the blanket.

"Rude wench...." she murmurs as she leaves the room and slightly slams the door behind her.

She is annoying...

I mean she isn't that bad.

She called you a wench.

But she greeted me nicely.

Is she really worth depending?

Well, we will have to find out....

A/N:
Sorry for the short chapter....