-25: Scars-

J's POV

So what now? Now you know, huh.... Aww our time was too short. But hey now you that you know, I guess it makes my job easier and more interesting.
What makes things more fun is...

You like her.

In fact, I personally think you love her.

Ha!! You're one funny guy, aren't you? But you'll see what I'll turn her into. What I'll turn you into...

__________________________________

I jolted upward and looked around frantically. I was still in the hospital. Y/N was lying peacefully next to me. Well, almost peaceful.

She's been doing fine all this time except for what happened earlier. The hospital just wants to keep an eye on her but man, the bills are adding up...

Then it came back to me.

'But you'll see what I'll turn her into. What I'll turn you into...' Lusiel. What is this guy up to...

You like her, in fact I personally think you love her.

I let out a half laugh.

"Me? Love her? Who would ever-"

My soft mutters are interrupted when I feel a hand grab hold of my shirt. It was shaking.

I had planned to remove it, placing my hand on top, but it was cold. So cold I almost want to hold it forever.

I realized that she hasn't changed into any of the clothes that we brought her in days. All she has been wearing is a tank and shorts, saying that it was always hot.

"Y/N" I called.

"Hmm...." she shifted closer to me.

"You're freezing, go put on something warm."

She moves her arm around my waist and pulled me down next to her. "I'm good, you're warm enough...."

I could feel myself tense up and my face heat up.

What the heck is this? Why is she doing this?

Even though her actions were sudden, I complied with them and brought her closer to me, without reluctance for some odd reason. "Better?" I asked.

She didn't say anything.

"Oh now you won't say anything. You are just-"

I felt a tug around my waist and something soft against my cheek. Just for a moment, before I turned to see her eyes closed and head on my shoulders.

I kissed her forehead.

I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. But I feel like squeezing her! I just feel happy. I don't know why.

"You're a nice person," I heard her mumble.

"No, I'm not... Not if I can't help you. Not if he gets to you."

There was silence.

For whatever reason, I just felt like something wasn't right. As I was drifting to sleep, I though I saw something move outside the dim hallways.