-19: Scarlet-

3rd Person POV

"Ara? Ara!" The group frantically push their way through the crowd in search of her, wondering how this could have happened.

"Where could she have gone? This damn crowd is too damn big!" Simi starts to yank people back before being stopped by Taye, and J giving her a death stare.

"Stop, that's rude. These people want to see them as much as we do, but we have other things to worry about so don't hurt them while looking for her." Taye pulls her back and drags her with them.

It wasn't long before they heard some screams and people retreats somewhere in the crowd. People were backing away, trying to get their phones or walking past. Some stood and just stared down.

The group all looked at each other, thinking of the worst and slipped through the crowd to get to the area. People made room for them as they finally get to the open area, seeing someone laying on the floor, blood slowly surrounding their head.

"Ara!" J ran to her, sitting next to her so he could lift her up. The others follow and Taye checks her head as Simi pulls out her phone.

"We need to get her the hospital fast. She's losing blood at dangerous rate." Taye pulls out a handkerchief and presses it again the source, turning to Simi. "Have you called?"

"Yeah, they said they are on their way but there's traffic so it might-"

J swiftly picks Ara up and starts to pushes his way out of the crowd. "We can't wait any longer. This type of things keep happening. I don't freaking understand..." he mutters under his breath.

"Come on!" He shouts to Taye and Simi, who jump up and run to the car: Taye starting it and Simi opening the back door for J.

___________________________________

"Taye, speed up! She's getting cold!"

"I'm trying!! Can't you see we are almost there?!"

Even though the hospital wasn't that far, the traffic slowed them down, causing them to wait more than 5 minutes than they should.

"That's it! I'm walking!" J adjusts Ara in his arms and moves to open the door before Taye turns the corner.

"Stop! J, just chill!" Simi shouts. "Look we are almost there! Just don't jump out of the car and start running. This isn't a movie." She turns to check on them both.

They park in front of the emergency room entrance and J shoots out of the car, running inside just as some nurses bring out something to put Ara on and wheel her through some doors.

J just stands there watching them go, as Taye and Simi walk up behind him and pat his shoulders.

"She'll be alright man." Taye says with a reassuring look.

"How do you know?" J looks at him, still trying to catch his breath from running over.

"Because She is who she is. I mean look at the name you guys gave her. Scarlet has some power behind it."

Hmm, never thought of it like huh?

Shut up, J thought.

"And," Simi adds. "Haven't you seen or heard what she has been through or at least thought about it?"

"Yeah, I guess.." he just walks over to sit in the waiting room chair.

It was going to be another long night wasn't it...

===================================