-31: Herself-

Gemini's POV

Y/N temperature finally calmed down and wasn't changing from burning to freezing anymore.

She finally calmed down and her temperature wasn't changing from burning to freezing rapidly anymore. She seemed to have relaxed so much that I thought she have fallen if I wasn't behind her.

"Aren't I already like him?"

"What?" I tried to look at her face.

"I mean, look." She pushed my hands off of her and took a few steps forward. "Look at me, I have become what he wanted, right? I'm a cold-"

The dark air grew cooler and the ground began to burn. I could hear Lusiel screaming as he tried to scramble of the ground.

"Ruthless-"

She slowly walked towards him, pace herself to each stride would get her there quick and short. As she approached him, frostbite took over while a burning liquid crept upwards. The pain was everywhere.

Why don't you be a good little girl and just lay there?

Do think I'm joking? Fucking laying down!!!

A strange voice overpowered the rest.

You're just like your mother. I should just dispose of you just like I did to her....

No one will every need you. You just cause the biggest inconvenience. I'm just wasting my time one you.

You think I want you here?! I wish you would just get out of my life.

... why can't you just listen...?

The voice changes to a familiar one.

'I wish you could get out of my life. You don't listen!!' , rippled through.

"-and cruel, under a saint like mask. Like you Lusiel."

Y/N smiled as she hovered over him. "You think I never knew? I cared. I lived through the idea of you dying, but it isn't until now that I can finally understand what you were."

She paused and tilted her head.

"You're like my dad."

The ground became hotter, scorching our skins more. I bit my lip and forced myself to move towards her.

She didn't realize it yet.

I don't know why she hasn't.

There were only two options. I didn't have a full understanding of them until now. What we all bought was the right answer, wasn't at all. Far from it. It's what we we're trying to avoid.

She got to herself.

•--•--•

"You made me like this, Lusiel. My dad made me the way I was before. Both of you are doing away with me..." she let out a half laugh.

"What is it about me that both you want? Why am I your target? Why was I the VICTIM?!" She roared, causing Lusiel to scoot back and shrivel up a bit.

He's screwed.

My efforts to put with and endure went in vain, as the two different sensations started to affect. Using all my strength, I moved towards her, the world becoming blurry and a pounding headache playing.

"I have to stop her..." I managed to say to myself.

Everything felt so heavy but I had to try.

"Aren't you happy, Lusiel? You got to me."

No, he didn't.

"Don't you like what you've done?"

You did this to yourself!

I could suddenly feel tears well up in my eyes and stream down my cheeks.

She's doing this to herself...

"Why?" She looked him in the eyes, and a horrifying screech came out.

"It's your fault! Not mine!" She screamed.

I could faintly see the poor soul crying for his life. He didn't say anything.

"I suffered because of you, and now I want to you to feel that pain. And never came out of it alive."

I couldn't to take it any more, and summoned all my energy, lunging myself to her.

"Y/N, stop!" I yelled.

I pulled her back so she would fall into my embrace. "Stop it.." I whispered into her ears, squeezing her tightly.

Lusiel fell back onto the dark surface, holding his neck. No sound came out of his mouth as he moved it.

He went mute.

I moved my head back and rested it against her forehead, cupping her face in my hands. The pain in her eyes, how red they were, tears that were everywhere, I saw them all. I felt her pain. It was nothing compared to mine.

But I could feel it so deeply as tears ran down my eyes as well. I managed to find my voice.

"Y/N, I'm sorry. I never knew. How could he have.... that thing you call your father! How could they have-"

"It's fine."

I looked to see her with the biggest smile, tears still rolling.

"I know now. I got to myself, because of him." She said, and wrapped her arms around my waist. "But that's just they way I am, right?"

I kissed her head. "Yeah, I guess so."

•--•--•

Quickly, the dark abyss dissolved and we all found ourselves in Y/N room. Taye has woken up, him and Simi rising from the bed as they saw us.

Without hesitation, Taye gave Y/N a hug. She went on her toes and stroked his hair, whispering, "It's okay" in hope of calming him.

When he got himself together, he turned to towards me.

"Thank you."

I went and gave him a shirt hugs as well. "It's okay."

"Now..." Simi spoke. "What are you going to do with him?"

We all turned to the body sitting in the floor. He looked a lost kid. I almost felt bad for him.

"Lusiel..."

Y/N moved towards him and cautiously scooted back, before she crouched in front of him, smiling.

Such a warm smile that left him even more worried and scared.

She reached out and took his hand, resting her other hand on his head.

"I forgive you."