-18: Birthday (2)-

Ara's POV

I'm still not sure how all the concerts happened to be on the same day and were only about 2-3 hours between each other. It was just too perfectly timed. As if...

"Hey!" I felt someone shake my shoulder. "We've been calling you since." Gemini stood next to me as the others looked back to us. We're on our way to the last concert and it's starts at 11pm.

"Oh sorry guys..." I look down and continue to walk, when his hand grips mine. He tilted his head down to look at me, having a worried smile.

"What's wrong? Aren't you happy?"

"It's not that I'm not happy..."

"What type of thoughts are going through that head of yours?" We smile at each other, before someone else holds my other hand.

"What are you guys talking about that you have to hang back while Simi and I walk ahead?" Taye pulls me a bit closer to him and Gemini slightly smirks.

"Nothing that is your business at least. It doesn't matter much. Let's get going," he says, and starts to drag me away as Taye rushes and follows as well.

Simi is already leaning on the car, waiting for us to unlock it. "What are you guys to slow? Ara, can't you do something about that? I know you can walk faster than these dip-"

"What do you mean Simi?" Gemini lets go and walks towards her. "You're the one that has taken track and field since who knows when! If you had a stalker following you, they would have given up because you were too fast to catch up with!"

"Well, first at least I''m good enough to have a stalker. And second, I can walk faster than stalker! That's a good thing, dumb-"

"Guys, just shut up and get in the car. Otherwise we will leave you behind." While they were arguing, Taye and I had gotten inside and were about to leave them.

They quarrel too much in first place, like middle aged couple.

"You guys should just go ahead and date each other."

I felt a sharp pain in my arm, as those words escaped my mouth and Geminie sat beside me. He looked pissed. Very pissed...

"Why the heck would I date her? Why would you even think that? She's an annoying girl that won't leave me alone." He adjusts himself and puts his seatbelt, as Simi turns pinches his cheeks tightly. He lets out a small yell.

"Annoying?!" She asks.

"Yes, a very annoying, pesky little sister to me. Now get your freaking fingers off my face before I cut them off." He swatted her hand and she turned back so quickly, I thought she never moved in the first place.

I guess they really do look more like brother and sister.

Taye starts the car and leave the busy parking lot. Like it must have taken us at least 10 mon actually leave the lot and another 10 to get on the road we looking for. And we made to the last concert just in time to get to the section we were at.

Oh yeah, did I forget to say there were VIP passes as well...

~~~===~~~===~~~

I met them. We met them. WE GOT TO MEET THEM!

I jazz walk out of the arena, doing all kinds of dances to songs they did, as the others follow as well.

"Wow, Ara! I have never, ever seen you this happy about anything before. Not even beating me or hearing the word 'alone' makes you this happy." Taye runs and jumps into the choreography for the dance I was doing. Simi and Gemini just keeping walking and stare in awe. I barely saw it, but Gemini almost hit the light pole on the corner at one point.