Akin x Hannibal - Valentine's Day

Start from the beginning

As soon as I finished the dishes, I teleported to my office, where piles of works are waiting for me to settle. When will I can retire from this job?

---------------------------------------------------------

It's been eight hours since the last time I saw Akin. Usually, he would drop by two or three hours after lunch in order to checked up on me, but he didn't come at all.

Suddenly, my phone rings, it was from Akin.

"Master" I greeted him. "Baby! I'm sorry I didn't checked up on you earlier, I was so busy. I know you might not finished your work by now but can you come home? I missed you" he said.

I felt like flying when he said he missed me. Because not meeting him for too long killed my soul slowly...

Am I being too over dramatic?

But that's the truth. I didn't like it when Master is not around. I wasn't used with barking orders, not without Master ordering me to do so.

So I cleaned up my desk and teleported myself to our house.

And the sight inside awed me.

The entire house was dark, and there's candles everywhere. There's  signs made by a bunch of red rose petals, and I know these signs are leading me to our bedroom.

Did I missed something? Is it my birthday? No, we didn't celebrate birthday. Too old for that. Is he gone for so long in order to prepare all of these.

So I followed the signs. Instead of leading me right to our bedroom, it took me to other parts in our house, leading me in circle.

First was the pool. On the edge of our pool, there's a table set up, a small box placed on top of it. I took the box, opened it, finding a simple big golden ring with a Celtic knot love symbol crafted around it. I smiled softly, taking the box with me and followed the signs again.

This time, they leads me to our dining room, and on top of the table, there's a very big flowers arrangements, in the shape of the word 'I LOVE U'. Yes, in capital letters.

I followed the signs again, leading me to our private cinema (which sadly we rerely used considering we're both busy), and instead of movies, the song 'Capital Letters' was played, accompanying a video that was basically a bunch of our pictures together. I sat down, watching the video. I'm happy Akin did all of these for me, but why?

Finally, the video was over with a picture of us kissing for the first time after my coronation, under the lights of Aurora Borealis that was created by Joxeia, Xiphrus and Ambrosius.

I walked out of the room, following the signs, and it leads me to the stairs, and right there, on the first step of the stairs, was a crystal balls with a miniature of Lea's Temple inside. I smiled, picking it up. I held both the box with a ring and the crystal ball tightly as I walked up the stairs, wondering what else he planned for me.

It leads me into our bedroom, but no one is inside there. But the signs still continued on, leading me to the bathroom.

I opened the bathroom door, and there he was, my master. My love.

Akin...

And there's no strings attached to his body. He was inside the bathtub, looking up, smiling at me.

The entire bathroom was dark with only scented candles around, but I didn't care about that. Because Akin was glowing, and he looked so beautiful, so angelic I honestly forget my own's name.

"Put the gifts on the counter and strip, baby" he ordered gently. I did as he said, anticipating anything that's about to come.

"Come here. Sit in my lap" he said. I walked inside the tub, pushing myself down to sit in his lap. He caress my cheek, making me purred at the contact.