Chapter 1 (Revised)

@hellz-on-earth this chapter is dedicated to you!!!

Caroline's P.O.V.

To put it simple, my life has been the ultimate hell as of recently. Silas has it out for me, his torture methods have been included in my dream state, they're terrifying to put it mildly. Klaus managed to find me during one of the nightmares, I had been sleep walking, he found me wandering somewhere outside of his home. When I woke up I was in his home, I freaked, but eventually I calmed after I realized where I was and why. Klaus asked me why I had been so scared and why I was wandering around so late at night. After hours of refusing to give him an answer I finally admitted the truth to him. Silas has been in my head, causing black outs, and fear more than Klaus ever has. My recent black out he broke into our house and he made me watch as he killed my Mom. Klaus was furious, he tried to demand hat I stay at his house so he could protect me, but that would get us both killed. After he came to terms with my decision of staying in my own house he firmly stated that a he would stay with me at night, that way he could be sure that no harm would come to me or my Mom, I tried to argue that they wouldn't work, but he had his mind set. So, that leaves us to now, Klaus has stayed with me everything religiously for two weeks. We've got the plan that he'll go home just in case if Bonnie or Elena want to stay over, no one knows. Everyday that I spend with him alone breaks my resolve on hating him, I can't help, but care for him more and more every day.

I rolled over and looked up to see Klaus, he was sitting on the window seat looking out the window. As if he noticed me staring he looked over at me, he had blue jeans on, with a black v-neck tee, his leather jacket, and necklace. As I was in thought I didn't realize Klaus was staring at me, so when I looked up at his face he had his usual smirk on his face. As I sat up I looked at the clock it was 4:00a.m. Then I sat up in my pajamas and patted the seat that was beside me bed. He looked at me with a smirk on his face and his eyebrows raise. It drove me crazy and being a little moody I snapped.

"Don't be such an ass!" I said frustrated and on the verge of tears. He was at my side in a second he grabbed my chin and tilted it up and wiped the tears off of my face.

"I'm sorry, love. I didn't mean to hurt you." He muttered softly. I pulled away and looked at his face, I could tell he was sorry, but it wasn't his fault, I knew this. I had another dream, they're  getting worse, I was the one killing the ones I love. But after I killed everyone I cared about, Silas showed up and said, 'You did good. But if you don't want that to happen you need to get rid of that hybrid Tyler, then I will go away.', then I woke up. After I was done recalling the dream I looked up at Klaus and said.

"It wasn't you." I said and picked up my cell phone, then looked at the clock it was 5:00a.m. and looked back at Klaus. He knew what I was going to say before I said it, but the confused expression on his face said he didn't understand. I just gave him a sad smile.

"You have to go, I'm sorry." I whispered regretting my words as I said them. He just smiled and nodded, then kissed my head and was out of my bedroom using his vamp speed. I started to cry when I heard someone walking out in the hall way I knew it was my mom, Liz. She came in to my room and was about to talk, butcseeing my face she ran over to me and sat with me and held my head then said.

"Caroline? What's wrong, Caroline?"She asked worried about me. I looked up at her face and said everything that I thought.

"Silas has been in my head giving me nightmare's, and making me black out. Then Klaus has been staying here at night with me, I think I have feelings for him. Tyler he's never around anymore. He never answers my calls and he's my boyfriend, but I care about Klaus. What is wrong with me?" I cried out, my Mom looked up at me shocked.

"You care for Klaus and he's been staying here with you at night for how long? Then are you and Tyler fighting or is he just busy, Caroline? And why would Silas be bothering you?" She asked unsure, I could hear the slight tremor in her voice as she spoke of Klaus and Silas.

"About 3 weeks and I don't know what is with Tyler. Silas just told me in my dream to get rid of Tyler, he wants him to leave Mystic Falls or my dreams will come true." I muttered before wiping my tears as I tried to regain myself.

"How did I not know about Klaus and what happened in your dream?" She asked.

"He's the Original hybrid." I said and she laughed.

"Yeah, I forgot about that." She muttered sadly.

"Wow. Seeing how you're the sheriff of Mystic Falls you should be the one remembering." I said trying to avoid talking about my dream, she nodded, but her face was filled with a frown.

"Now, are you going to tell me about your dream?"She asked and smiled.

"I killed everyone I loved, even you." I muttered before taking a deep breath, trying not to cry again. When I looked at the clock I realized that my Mom had to go to work.

"Wow. Mom it's 6:00, you need to get to work." I said and gave her a hug.

"I'm sorry, we can talk when I get home. I love you. Everything will work out, you'll see." She said hesitantly with an encouraging smile.

"It's okay. Thanks Mom. I love you." I said giving her a hug good bye.

"I love you too. Get some sleep okay?"She said as she walked out and left. When I heard her car pull out my phone, and found Elena's number.