57. Wolverine

@NiallOfficial: vlog will be posted soon! #ExcitingStuff @HTom_o

I smiled and retweeted him.

Annette, Kasey and I were discussing our upcoming trip to Paris for fashion week. Everything had been check with Doc and Kim Long to make sure I was okay to travel and now we were just a day away from our flight. It was exciting to say the least. This would be Annette’s first work trip and she was lucky it would be something as fun as fashion week—I mean, what could be better?

“Okay, must-sees are Versace, Dior, Valentino, Gaultier Paris and Chanel.” I said reading down the list of shows. “Those are important for Vogue.”

“We’ve been invited to Giorgio Armani’s dinner!” Kasey said excitedly. “Everyone will be there.”

Everyone?” Annette gasped. “Like who?”

“Ellie will be there.” I interjected, “And I know Angelina Jolie will be at the Valentino show.”

“Wow.”

I clapped my hands together, “I’m so excited. I haven’t been able to go in two years.”

Kasey looked up at me, “Will we run into Niall and Harry?”

“No, they’ll be in Portugal.” I twisted my mouth up for a moment before smiling again. “Marcel is coming though with his girlfriend Katie.” Annette seemed confused. “Marcel is Harry’s brother.”

“Oh.”

“He’s a sweetie.”

“Please tell me you’re packed Hunter…” Kasey said. She knew more than anyone about my habit of stalling my packing when it came to work related trips.

I rolled my eyes, “Yes Kassandra. I’m packed and ready to hop on the plane.”

She crossed her arms, “And who’s looking after the pets?”

“My mother will have Bublé and Calum will have Fuzz.” I replied smugly.

“And do you have your iron vitamins packed?”

“Yes.”

“And your weird pillow?”

I widened my eyes, “Shit…” She and Annette exploded into laughter. “Shut up, I’ll just throw it in the pile when I wake up tomorrow.” As I said it, I pulled out my phone and texted Brody—who’ll be joining us tomorrow.

Me: remind me not forget my pillow

Brody: got it. And I have news for you when you get back

Me: Ooh :)

“I have to pee,” I announced. They rolled their eyes making me giggle a little as I left my office. I made my way to the bathroom, past Stacy yelling at someone on the phone, and into a stall. Though I tried not to, I overheard that she was upset about her maid not cleaning the way she wanted it clean. My first thought was, ‘why not clean it yourself then?’ but then I remember it’s Stacy we’re dealing with here—there no easy answer for her.

By the time I left the stall, her yelled died down and she left the bathroom. I washed my hands were taking some time to scroll through twitter. Niall posted the video two minutes ago according to twitter. I refreshed and waited then repeated. Once a couple more minutes passed, I decided I should watch the video too.

The screen started off black before you could hear me say “I really like that song Pressure by The 1975,” before the song started playing. A smile stretched over my face as other video clips played. The beginning was my reaction to him coming home early, little snippets of our talk on the couch lit by candles and our little strawberry shortcake cooking. It moved on to show clips of revealing the news to our families, nervousness, excitement and happiness, then to our shopping adventures—or should I say, our messing around in different stores—before the music lowered so you could hear the two of us talking.