24. Adore You

I was just barely cordial for the interview but the second that fucking camera went off I snapped. “You fucking piece of shit.”

"Excuse me!?"

"Don’t fucking act like we don’t know what you did. Why did buy that video and post it? What was the purpose behind that?" I demanded. "What have we done to you?"

He gave me a smug look, “First of all, Hunter’s a bitch—”

"Don’t fucking talk about my girlfriend that way." I said through gritted teeth. Apparently I was doing a good job of scaring him by the way he coward away from me.

"Well…the video was auctioned off on this website. I don’t know what it’s called, my tech people found it and I just gave them the money."

What the fuck. “How much did you pay for it?”

"Fifteen thous—"

"Are you fucking kidding me? Are you some kind of pedophile freak? We were kids! Nineteen and twenty year old kids and you’re getting your kicks out of—"

"I don’t get kicks out of straight porn."

I looked at him, appalled. “I don’t fucking care,” I said slowly. “Take it down.”

"Why would I do that?! My website is getting so much attention." I scoffed again; I couldn’t believe this idiot.

"No, cunt, you don’t seem to fucking understand. Take it down. Your website is only getting attention because of Hunter and I being naked—otherwise you would still just be another bitch on the internet."

"You are very rude for someone asking something of me."

"I’ll pay you to take it off." I blurted. As soon as I said it was wanted so badly to take it back, but it’s too late. He was already contemplating it.

"How much?"

"How much do you expect me to pay someone that I fucking hate?" I glared.

"Double what I paid for the video." He said. "That and I’ll delete it and keep my mouth such about you paying me." I thought about it. $30,000 isn’t very much, but is bribing him a good idea? Can he be trusted to keep his mouth closed? It’s not like it was a known skill of his. But then again if I do this, the issue could be over before any more damage is done, thanks to most people being on our side. There are probably copies of it out there though—but from my own research, I knew he was the only one with the whole two and a half hours.

Is it worth it?

"What’s it going to be Niall?" He taunted. I wanted so badly to box his head in—but even though he’s a big marshmallow, I still can’t fight. It would be embarrassing if I got beat up by Perez Hilton. "Fine." He muttered heading towards the door.

"Wait…if I pay you, you have to make a public apology."

"No," he scoffed.

"I’ll add another ten thousand." I added. "You have to publicly apologize, with sincerity to my liking, keep quiet about the payment and delete the video for $40,000."

He stared at me for a long time with wide eyes, making it clear he was desperate for the money. Henry opened the door and told him he need to hurry up and do Harry’s interview (I liked that Henry hated him for this too). Perez started walking away before looking over his shoulder and giving me a nod.

Once the door closed, I let out a breath and looked up at the ceiling. Boyd came over and ruffled my hair. The gesture meant he knew this wasn’t the smartest idea, but it was the best I could do to at least halfway fix this.