Oh holy mother of all things good...

The door clicks closed on your exasperated face, leaving you alone with the heavy lump of sleepy rabbit wrapped around you like a pretzel.

You can't believe that your grandmother just walked in on you and Jungkook sleeping together. Even if all you were doing was sleeping, you still can't believe it.

You finally slip out of Jungkook's arms and peek into the living room, relieved that your grandmother really did leave. She must've used her spare key to get in.

Sighing, you stretch and go back to your room, changing into a T-shirt and a pair of shorts. It's still fairly early in the morning. You have class in a couple of hours, and the sun rising outside is painting the dawn a beautiful pinkish-orange.

There's one great place to watch the sunrise.

Glancing back at Jungkook, who's still passed out, you consider waking him up and taking him with you. However, as you watch him roll over and splay our in your bed, his mouth hanging open in deep slumber, your decision is to leave him to sleep.

You leave your apartment alone, nothing but your key and a light jacket clutched in your hands, and head up the stairs.

The rooftop of your apartment building is usually deserted, a flat concrete square that has almost no use other than shielding the top floor from rain, and providing a space for its tenant to watch the golden glory of the sun rising up from the earth in the mornings.

However, this morning, it already has a guest.

Jimin's orange hair gleams in the early morning, a perfect split match to the clouds sitting low in the sky. Your friend is sitting on a concrete block towards the edge of the roof, staring up at the sky and allowing the gentle radiance to caress the sharp line of his jaw.

He looks up as you approach.

Jimin's dark eyes hold a quiet aura that's fairly unusual for the cheerful man, one that speaks of somber, deep thoughts. It's a perfect match for the contemplative ambiance of the sun-lit rooftop.

"Y/N," he greets as you take a seat on the concrete beside him.

"Hey," you greet back in a soft voice. For a moment, you sit there together in silent harmony, breathing quietly in the air.

Since your pets turned into people, you suppose that you and Jimin haven't gotten many moments to simply sit and breathe, and take in the world.

It's nice.

"I've been thinking for a while," says Jimin, breaking the silence. "Do you want the boys turned back into animals?"

Your heart clinches at the though.

You answer honestly, "I don't know anymore."

An exhale slides from Jimin's pretty, full lips, and he leans back to let the sun's rays sink into his skin.

"At first," he murmurs, "-I thought I did. Because that's what they were born as, and that's what they should die as. They changed species. That isn't okay."

You nod your head, in silent agreement of your original mindset, but aware that yours has changed. You don't feel like that anymore.

"I don't feel like that anymore," Jimin says. He looks at you with conflicted eyes. "They've become very important to me. I don't know if I want them to leave again, and go back to where I can't talk to them. Where I can't listen to them."

You know what he means. Jimin's only putting into words everything that you've mulled over in the past couple of weeks.

When Namjoon comes back, what will you do?