[20] Castel of blood {II}

Hey girl, open the walls, play with your dolls
We'll be a perfect family  

CHAPTER XX

Anne's P.O.V

Derrick kept staring at the masked demon which had its attention diverted towards him, my body had gone rigid due to increasing pain, my heartbeat was dropping down as I look forward my palms were cold. 

Derrick kept staring at the thing in shock, he was in kind of daze his hands in stopped in the air, no movement just silence and whimper from me.

At no time Derrick was been pushed away by force the door getting closed as he has been thrown out the demon disappeared with him. Loud cries of Derrick resounded in the room. Tears streaming down quickly. Was he dead too? Did it kill him?

"Derrick?" I called out his name loudly.

I tried to get up but the pain was unbearable, the hit on the wall had broken my bone. 

"Anne! oh my god" Derrick said as he rushed towards me, my body relaxed a little seeing him fine and alive.

"You... are you hurt?" I asked him my voice falling apart at every word.

"Shouldn't I ask you that?" he said making me giggle once again pain crossing my upper body.

"It's paining," I said not letting Derrick touch me I could see his fallen face.

"Is this ever going to end?" I asked him.

"Yes," he said getting up and pulled me out of the tub carrying my broken body in the bedroom.

James P.O.V

We were sitting in the living room the place was Nina was sleeping opposite the couch there was a huge mirror place around the corner.

I was just staring at my reflection, how difficult it was to live a life of a loner, I was not even knowing what I was fighting for, my life had suddenly taken a turn which had me upside down.

My eyes fell on myself the mirror reflecting myself, I was looking way too different, my hair had grown, I seriously needed a haircut, I looked grown up since the last time I saw myself.

My eyes felt on the other part of the mirror, my breathing got hitched at the site I was looking at, these couldn't be true.

Nina...

She wasn't Nina, what I was looking at had me terrified, 

Her face pitched black, eyes red with glowing white orbs, open black mouth, the mirror showed it all which I couldn't see, it wasn't Nina it was someone else in Nina's form, I was still in my current position I shifted my eyes not showing up the fear which had built up till 100 story', she shouldn't know that I know, I closed my eyes, what if she could read my mind? 

I stood up from my seat without glancing at Nina, who was pretending to be asleep or demons do sleep in there already haunted life?

I walk near the door opening it quietly when I felt the pain in my abdomen once again. Not now! I was shouting inside my brain. The pain worsens making I sat down on the floor, my hands went flat against the cold marble. 

My eyes started to get drowsy as I cried in pain, but it felt like I was been shoot down and the bullet was piercing into my stomach deep, burning my skin. I lied in sleeping position trying to handle the increasing pain

 I lied in sleeping position trying to handle the increasing pain

Derrick's P.O.V.

We have been quiet for one hour when my phone started to ring, it was Nanna, I felt relax seeing the caller id.

"You need to get back to the house," she said as soon as I got the call.

"What?" 

"Parrel house, drive back over there..." 

"She is not alone, Rose is not the only one there are others too," Nanna explained a lot of shuffling could be heard from the other side.

 "But it's not safe to go over there" it was difficult to take Anne over there, it would mentally disturb her.

"Nothing is safe, wherever you are there, you two are not the only in that place,"  Nanna says stating the fact of whatever happened an hour before.

"I will meet you at the place, " Nanna said and hung up.

James

I had fallen asleep on the floor my hands were still clutching my stomach, when I opened my eyes, Nina was sitting in front of me on the, she is not Nina my mind mocked me.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her. She will be definitely hungry for attacking you.

Nina nodded her head in yes, it was a nice opportunity for me to get away from this place.

"You stay here, I will get something for us," I said getting up, she just kept staring at me.

"I will be back soon," I said and got out from the close closing the door behind me, I inhaled the fresh air.

What if she came to know?

I put back my hoodie covering my head, I was walking on the street the place was still new to me, there were very few people on street, the shops were open. 

I walk on a quiet lane when I saw someone with its face covered in a weird mask, was she Nina?

She couldn't be... I thought. Whatever it was it stood at there a little distance away from me, just standing. It was here, she was here, I quickly turned back only to see another one.

 It was here, she was here, I quickly turned back only to see another one

COTE!(COMMENT & VOTE)