[5] The Visit

CHAPTER V

I glance at my watch which was showing 4:45 as the time; I was ready with my stuff and was still having fifteen minutes, the agency car would pick me up from my place, as Jane informed me in the dawn

I glance at my watch which was showing 4:45 as the time; I was ready with my stuff and was still having fifteen minutes, the agency car would pick me up from my place, as Jane informed me in the dawn. I squeezed a sandwich in my handbag to eat it along my way.

I was little anxious after the dream and was curious at the same moment to learn the location. The loud honk of the car, forced me rush at the exit. After locking the house, I got in the car. There were around three individuals already present in the car, I made my space in the backseat beside Jane.

"Hi," I said to her shutting the car's door.

"Good morning, Anne," Jane said giving me a cheerful smile.

I peeked around the people present in the car Jane, was sitting beside a blue-stripped hair girl, who was immersed in putting makeup on her face.

In the front seat, there were two guys, out of which at driving seat I believed being driver by looking at his clothes and besides him was a guy with black tee, I couldn't observe at his face as his back was facing me, but he was carrying the same red file in his hands.

Imagine Dragons were blasting through speakers, causing me look at outside view, we were passing the downtown as hardly the rides were seen on the highway and the small houses started to fade away.

It was taking a lot more of time to reach than I thought, I was looking at my watch when I recognize not much time has passed away as only twenty minutes has passed away since I entered the car.

No one was taking the initiative of talking, what kind of reporters they were. If you feel such way Anne then who you are Anne? my brain mocked me back.

"Umm... How much time it will take more to reach?" I asked looking at no one particular my voice was little heavy.

"A few minutes more to reach," said the chauffeur.

"Has anyone known what happened in the abandoned mansion," asked the blue-striped girl. Oh! She can communicate. At least she asked something practical.

"Not more, but according to the information I have got it sounds like a murder case, what surprises me a teenager can do it," said the guy sitting in front seat.

"We visited the boy who is been suspected in the murder," I was saying when the blue-striped girl questioned.

"James Parker?" She asked with an amused expression.

"Yes, but it didn't seem like he could have done it all alone," I said.

Before we could talk more about the topic, the car came to a halt. The driver showed us to get out of the car.

As I was stepping out, I looked around the surrounding which was silent and obscure, what doesn't dazzle me was the police investigators car's still outside the mansion, they were working hard on this case.

I looked at the mansion which was pretty old and having this ghostly aura around it, it looked like a haunted house which you see in the movies having the creepy creatures living inside it.

The grass around the mansion was still green there were swing which was rusted a little bit and the surrounding around the mansion was pretty open and airy. The walls were fading their colors from outside but it still looked well maintained and vintage property.

I walked Furthermore and quickly took out my camera to gather pictures to study later. When I turn towards Jane to look what she was looking at her gaze was stuck at something behind me.

I turned around to look at what she was engrossed watching making my eyes fall at the black sculpture. I start to walk close to it and look at the sculptured women, it was pretty popular in old days to have some sculptures in front of the mansion. The black sculpture was huge and well done as till today it was still standing still.

I took the picture of the sculpture and started to look around when I felt like someone was watching me I looked around to find an old lady standing one block away from the house, I couldn't see her clearly from the place I was standing but I was sure she was looking at me.

What was she doing in such area?

We all were entering the house, the huge door inventing us to get inside. As we all went inside the huge ceilings and the ancient look made me attract towards the mansion more. As it is one of my dreams to stay in the mansion.

Anne, don't you think to live in some murdered house my brain commanded me giving me a fake salute.

I was busy looking at the house when Jane walked towards me.

"I'm not feeling good about this place, look at it who would like to stay over here," She said pinching her nose.

"There is something else in this house," she said opening and closing her eyes and look at the stairs.

"What do you think what will be upward?" I asked her.

"Let's explore!" she said walking towards stair. The stairs were of wooden which has maintained its shine as they were not making some old sound while stepping on it. The walls were having a grayish color which was preventing the passage to give a bright look. of me

As we stepped on the first floor I could see the rooms which doors were closed, I first entered the room which was in front of me, leading the door to make cranky sound, the room was having two single kid beds beside each other the color was light pink, perfect for girls, means the room was of the missing sisters.

I captured the images dividing the photos into four parts. The colors were lying on the bed, the room smelled good. Suddenly the room started to feel airy as if the wind was blowing but when I looked at the windows the windows were closed. The wind howled which I was still unknown to the source from which it was coming and the door got shut behind me. What was happening over here?

As the door got closed the wind stop, everything came back to normal and I heard the door getting open, my back was facing towards the door, my heart beating faster. I can feel it pounding, pulsing, thumping. Was I scare after what was happening a few seconds ago in the room?

 Was I scare after what was happening a few seconds ago in the room?

COTE! (COMMENT & VOTE)

Guys, please do vote for HEX for TEEN FICTION AWARDS 2017, if you still haven't done the voting. Just you have to do is an INLINE COMMENT beside the book name and authors name as +1.

IF YOU ARE NOT FINDING OUT THE BOOK THEN THE BOOK IS BEEN ADDED IN MY READING LIST.

THE VOTING IS OPEN TILL 28th AUGUST AND IT'S UNLIMITED. PLEASE, MAKE US WIN!

THE MORE VOTES THE MORE ARE THE CHANCES FOR WINNING!

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE SOON.