[15] Blood water

~~HALLOWEEN SPECIAL~~

CHAPTER XV

I'm Emma Maria Calder, now sitting on a broken chair and with a dusty table

I'm Emma Maria Calder, now sitting on a broken chair and with a dusty table. There are two kinds of a world the one which you can see and feel, and the one where you can't feel, touch and breathe. I'm the one who belongs to the second one. 

I'm alone, sad, broken. It feels awful to be part of it. I'm captured and she is capturing everyone over here. 

James, if you are listening to my voice then you know who she is, don't you?

JAMES P.O.V

The voice fades away as I hear the machines starts to beep loudly, everything in the room starts to shake and start to flow in the air as if she has the control over gravity. The more they raise from the ground, the more the beeping sounds of the machines increases. Questions start to raise in my mind, was it really Emma? Is she alive? 

The doctors along with the attendants rush into the room as everything falls back to place with a loud thud. The lights in the room start to blink. The doctors start to check my heartbeat looking at the machine who had lost the control a few seconds ago, the irritating beeping sound had stopped now.

Suddenly the white smokes start to appear in the room, the room starts to fill with the suffocating gas with a weird smell. 

Someone grasps my hand removing the electrodes from my hand and then the voice whispers in my ear.

"Run" 

"Run"

I get up from the bed, my legs are weak due to the medicines and several injections. Taking the help of the bed I start to make my path, it feels like my legs know the direction as I quickly reach the other side of the room, I look around to see that I was no longer wearing the hospital clothes, but my own clothes. I never came to know what was the real reason for my hospitalization. 

The all I heard till now was that I was having some problems in my abdomen region, which could worsen my health. I was never told to stretch and pressure my upper body with heavy moments.

 I was never told to stretch and pressure my upper body with heavy moments