[14] BLACK

*Play the above song, if you love to read with listening to music.*

Share the story with your wattpad friends.

CHAPTER XIV

Anne's P.O.V

After leaving Nanna at home, I was driving in speed to face the wrath of hefty Keynes. On the way, I dialed Derrick's number, who was not picking up my call.

I reach to Keynes office. Without thinking what I should give the reason for me being late today, I entered the office.

"I'm sorry...," I was going to apologize when my words got stuck in my mouth, it was happening once again, I wanted to run away from this mess which was making me go insane.

Instead of Keynes sitting on the chair, there was a lady sitting on the chair, dressed in a huge black dress with her hair neatly tied up in french braids, was giving the feels like old times. She had a pretty face, her eyes were boring into mine like I had done something sinful.

Her face was shining with a different kind of glow, there was something about her, which had awestricken me.

Suddenly a French song started playing in the room, was our office shooting a movie?

She gave me her one of the best smiles, now this was scaring me but my feet were frozen at my current place.

"How are you?" she asked. Do I know her? Why is she asking me that? And were was Keynes?

"Huh"

"I'm Rose Burns," she said standing up from the chair. This made me lose my sense, she was alive, how could she be alive, shouldn't she look old.

"You are alive?" my thoughts came into words, she looked at me her smile disappearing suddenly.

"NO!" she yelled at me, making me take few steps back.

"Stop searching, if you didn't want to die," she said coming closer her face was covered with scars her eyes turned yellow and I was thrown away outside with sudden force the door got closed and my body hit the wall behind me.