[9] Parrel House

CHAPTER IX

ANNE'S P.O.V.

After listening about the house from James I couldn't keep myself away from this case, though my job is only to create a great news from it instead to being smart and trying to resolve the situation.

But I was kind of getting pulled towards the history of the house, never in my whole journalist phase, I would have been through such weird circumstances and that was making me more curious day by day about the murder and the mystery.

I turn on my laptop and type the first four words which pop up in my mind, "Haunted places in Lakewood" 

There were few old buildings which appeared on the screen but none of them was similar to the "Parrel House".

I type the name "Parrel house" but nothing similar to it got my attention finally after a lot of searches and not getting something I type the last time, losing my hopes and feeling exhausted.

When something caught my attention, 

PARREL HOUSE

After the sudden death of the only owner Norton Stefano Allerton, of the Parrel house situated on the edge of Lakewood town, the property is been held up. With the death of Alexander Allerton after the investigation, the house was examined when the dead body of Mia Allerton was found in her bedroom, handwritten letters of Rose Angela Burns the missing daughters of Jacob Burns were found in a one of the room. 

The news was very old and short I quickly search for Rose Burns.

The first news itself caught my attention.

The Mystery of Rose Burns still unsolved.

The article was about Rose Burns who was still missing at the time, the case has been closed down as after many years the cops still couldn't get to know about her.

The law has declared Rose Burns as dead said the article.

There was multiple news about Rose Burns but none of them was having her image or description about her looks.