Chapter 32

I hope you're all ready for this chapter! It's got some smut in it so read at your discretion. Oh and prepare yourselves for the very end of the chapter too!

By the time I had arrived in New York, it was 10:30 pm. I had a missed call from my mother when I landed so I called her back. I learned that Xavier was staying with her and Daniel. When I asked why, I found out that they had all gathered for brunch today and Xavier wanted to stay with his grandparents and have a sleepover while Matthew insisted on him coming to work with him.

But it was obviously Xavier's word over Matthew's which resulted in him sleeping over at his grandparents. I was going to go and pick him up but she told me he had fallen asleep already. She also told me not to worry and just go home and rest and pick up Xavier tomorrow morning.

Which then brought me to my father's very empty mansion. The staff seemed to have retired, as they should have at this hour, and there was no sign of Matthew either. One of the guards helped me bring my things inside while I went and took a quick shower before changing into my pyjamas.

Not feeling completely tired, I decided to go downstairs to make a cup of tea before sitting on the comfy couch in the living room. I made sure to turn on Netflix and resume rewatching my favourite series. Friends.

One episode turned into two which easily turned into four. I wasn't tired at all. In fact I planned on turning four to five. I was about to press continue when I heard footsteps coming from the hallway.

Immediately becoming alert, I perched up and squinted my eyes to see a tall figure approaching. Of course, the only light I had was from the tv, seeing as I didn't bother turning on the main lights. As the figure approached closer I made out who it was and I couldn't be more relieved. I let out a breath when I saw that it was just Matthew.

"God Matthew! You scared me!" I huffed before sitting back into my comfy position. I pulled the blanket up to my chin whilst trying to get comfortable once again.

"Ella?" I heard him say. I heard a couple footsteps before Matthew had stepped into my field of view. "When did you get back?"

"Mm, four episodes ago?" I gazed up at him to see that he was eying me with amusement. My words made a smile form on his face. "Now can you please move, I can't see." I turned my gaze back to the tv.

"No." I heard him say making me gaze up at him once more.

"No?" I frowned. He knelt down on the L part of the couch where I was sitting with my legs out and started to come closer to me.

"No." He had caged me to the couch and his face was a few inches from mine.

"Matthew, move." I frowned more.

"Stop frowning." He said before taking me completely off-guard and placing his lips on mine. His lips started to move slowly against mine. It took me a few seconds to take in what he had just done but thanks to him sliding his hands under me and pulling me close to him, I became aware of the fact he was kissing me.

Maybe it was the moment. Maybe it was the dim lighting. Or maybe it was the fact that I had gone years without seeing him to finally seeing and spending time with him only to go away again that made me reminisce this time with him. I missed him. A lot. And I loved him. Truly a lot.

I put my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips wrapping them tightly before I started to kiss him back.

Matthew kissed my even harder as he felt my pull on the ends of his hair. I knew he liked that. He pulled me closer to him, if that was even possible, and I felt his erection between us, probably straining against the slacks he was wearing.