Chapter 12

Hello! ☺️

A big thank you to @rubz007 @skyheels @beccs96 @JpYbas for voicing your thoughts. I loved them so much that I decided to make this a two part chapter. Like you guys I planned on them taking about Xavier. But who expected them to talk about their relationship? So they talked about both their relationship and Xavier but the next part will be about Xavier.

Hint: Matthew is on a quest to get Ella to stay and he will do anything to make that happen

After finishing my work I made my way to the grocery store deciding to pick up some food. Then I went straight home with Xavier.

Right now, I had put Xavier in the tv room where he was watching cartoons with Antoine watching him, while I was in the kitchen.

I changed out of my work clothes and into my comfortable clothes.

I decided to make some pasta and garlic bread and have some chocolate cake for dessert

I decided to make some pasta and garlic bread and have some chocolate cake for dessert. I didn't want to make the cake so o decided to pick one up. I was craving it.

A girl has got to have a cheat day.

"Dear, are you sure you don't need any help?" Our house keeper Ana asked me.

"Yes I am very sure." I said as I placed the garlic bread in the oven. "And if I recall correctly, I thought I told you to go home." I said giving her an amused look.

"Okay okay! I'm going!" She grinned.

She gave me a wave and left.

I turned away to the stove and started to chop some tomatoes as I was making the sauce.

I felt a pair of arms go around my waist and I jumped letting out a shriek.

"Ella! It's me." I heard. I turned to see Matthew looking at me with a smile.

"Oh my god!" I pushed him away and held the knife in my hand at him. "I thought you were a murderer!"

He held his hands up. "Well I'm not." And then he gave a cheeky grin.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and opened my eyes giving him a solid glare.

"What are you doing here? And who let you in?" I said still pointing the knife at him.

"How about you put that knife down, and we talk?" He said taking a step closer.

"Stay right there!" I yelled.

I did not need this man to be any closer than he is right now.