«Preference #7»

«Your first date with them»

« Anakin Skywalker »
You guys went on a walk through some gardens, and just talked about everything and anything.

« Obi Wan Kenobi »
It was a stay at home kind of date, you guys would talk about the Jedi life, and what life was like as a civilian.

« Luke Skywalker »
Your guy's date was pretty dang romantic, he took you to Endor to look at all of the stars.

« Han Solo »
You guys went to a local cantina, and enjoyed a couple of drinks, it wasn't quite your style, but he took you for a walk to the Millennium Falcon, and you guys went for a little midnight flight.

« Ben Solo »
He took you on a picnic/hiking type of date. He took you to the riverbed that you two always would go to, and just talked.

« Poe Dameron »
You owed Poe a date, and of course he had to charm and win you over. So he took you in his X-Wing, his pride and joy. He turned it on auto Pilot, and you guys watched the starts together.

« Finn »
Finn took you to dinner, well, at your place. He cooked food in your kitchen, and he even made the table look fancy. You guys had candle lit dinner at home.

______________________________________
I can go more in depth about these if you request them, but it's just a preference. But I hope you liked it, feel free to vote and comment ♥ So, uh, this really late, I guess? It has been sitting in my "un-published" pile since December.... But oh well, better late than never right?

~ChewBecca♥

«May the force be with you, my  Padawans. »