«Obi-Wan Kenobi»

A/N: NEW POE DAMERON X READER IS UP!!!! GO CHECK IT OUT!

Title: Once More with Passion
X-Reader- You are a Senator of Bespin
Requested by: preciousfreeman321
Warning: None

«You, the reader, are pregnant with Obi-Wan Kenobi's baby after just one night of passion. You never told him, what will happen after he returns five years later?»

I was dating Obi-Wan Kenobi, or well, five years ago I was. We were able to see each other every now and then, but he was busy because he was a Jedi, and I was a Senator. So pretty much our relationship was like fire and gasoline, but we still loved each other a lot.

One night we got caught up in the moment, and the next day we decided to take a break... There was nothing wrong with it, our relationship was just confusing, and I was the one who called it off.

Then a month and a half later, I found out I was pregnant, because I was throwing up every morning, and I took a test, and it was positive. I never told Obi-Wan because he would put the Jedi Order before the baby, and me. Our love was forbidden, and I don't think he would be able to handle a baby, he is just way too busy.

And now, five years later, he hasn't returned, but now I have my son Ethan.

Ethan is five years old, and looks so much like Obi-Wan, he has my hair color, but Obi-Wan's eyes.

I just put Ethan down for a nap, and I was walking through some corridors to get to my office, because I had a meeting with some officials from the Republic.  

I was walking past some big windows, when someone shot a bullet at me, but hit a near by wall. My guards came running up, "Senator Y/L/N, are you alright?" They asked, and I nodded my head.

"Other than almost getting hit by a bullet, I'll live." I say, and they began walking me back towards Ethan's room.

"We're going to call in some people to help watch you, Senator Y/L/N." Jim, my guard said, and I look at him,

"Who are you going to call?" I ask, and they look at each other, "Don't worry about it. Go stay in Ethan's room, until we check the perimeter."

A few hours later, Ethan was still sound asleep, and luckily our rooms were conjoined. I close all of the curtains and get out my blaster pistol. I sat at the desk, waiting for them to tell me it's alright to leave the room, but I heard a knock on my door.

"Yes? Is everything alright?" I ask, and Jim nodded, "They're here, we will wait for you to get ready." Jim said, and I closed my door.

I didn't know who it was, so I just put on a simple dress, because I still had a meeting with the Republics officials.

I check on Ethan one more time, and he was snoozing away.

Jim escorted me down the stairs, and through some corridors, and the one person I thought I would never see again was standing right in front of me.

It was Obi-Wan, and another young man, "Senator Y/L/N,we have General Kenobi, and General Skywalker, to watch over you for the time being. Until we find out who tried to assassinate you." Jim kept rambling on, and Obi-Wan and I were staring at each other, until I turned my gaze back to Jim.

"Senator Y/L/N, it's a pleasure to meet you, I am Anakin Skywalker. And this is my master Obi-Wan." Anakin said, and I smiled.

"I know Ben. And please, just call me Y/N." I said, and I led them into my office room.